SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

BVI-Newport RI

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  eherlihy 
#1 ·
Hi all
Here's the semi annual shout out looking for crew.
Vessel - 2013Outbound46
Transit - Virgins to Newport
Time - mid May2017

Any one interested please PM me with contact information and if possible brief sailing resume.
Thanks and please be patient for a response as have spotty wifi at present.

#2 ·
Hey Outbound,

I'd love to go but I have Track & Field through May. Looks like we have our Boreal sold sale pending. I head for Annapolis next week for survey and sea trial. Couple from England and want to sail to N. Labrador and Greenland.

Damn I wanted to sail on an Outbound.

Cheers

Steve and Tracy

#3 ·
I already signed up for a trip from St. Thomas to Maine at the end of April. My work schedule only allows one long trip for me a year, but this is the last year for the owners to go to the islands. So I will keep and eye out for your posting next year if you need someone.

#5 ·
Don't post my private email and suggest you don't either. If you are interested please PM me. There's one berth open with several candidates in hand. Please PM your contact info and sailing resume. Thank you 😊

#9 ·
I am glad to read that someone is... I'm also glad that it is you! :)

I don't think that I am going to launch this coming season, and I do not (currently) plan to teach sailing at the marina this year either, so I won't see you around the marina.

The boat should be 100%, but I am 95% set to close on a boat slip in Florida. If I do, I will launch in the cove during September, and bring the boat down for October...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.