SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

2 crew availible for pacific crossing

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
looking for a boat crossing the pacific from anywhere on the west side of north america to french polynesia in late 2002. extensive sailing experience, fluent french speaking and expert chef are the skills shared between us. If interested respond
or email Dwalshe@plasticwrap.net

Cheers !

#2 ·
I''m 40 years old from Turkey.I''m a teacher on electricity from apprenticeship center.I have no working experience on the sea and looking for a sea vehicle to work.Because I fall in love with SEA and sailing.I have a lot new documents(amateur yacht captain licence+seaman book+special passport).Last year I helped at sail(transom sternt type of boat)to my elderbrother in the southern and west coasts of Turkey(from Antalya city to Bodrum). Salary is not too much problem.Firstly,I need experience,and staying and living on board.Time and distance-no problem.I''m fast learner at the sea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.