SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

SAILING CREW REQUIRED North Wales UK

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
SAILING CREW WANTED NORTH WALES UK CREW WANTED, Beneteau 331 Yacht. Operating from Pwllheli in North Wales, UK. Crew must be non-smokers and available for sailing at weekends, weekdays or longer passages by arrangement. Passages will be mainly to ports in North Wales with occasional visits to Ireland. Please send personal details together with details of sailing experience and availability. (Include contact telephone number). FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT :- www.sailingwales.co.uk

#2 ·
I''m 40 years old from Turkey.I''m a teacher on electricity from apprenticeship center.I have no working experience on the sea and looking for a sea vehicle to work.Because I fall in love with SEA and sailing.I have a lot new documents(amateur yacht captain licence+seaman book+special passport).Last year I helped at sail(transom sternt type of boat)to my elderbrother in the southern and west coasts of Turkey(from Antalya city to Bodrum). Salary is not too much problem.Firstly,I need experience,and staying and living on board.Time and distance-no problem.I''m fast learner at the sea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.