SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

WANTED -1 CREW -sail fr. South Bristol, Me. to City Island

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
Expected Departure Date: Friday June 7, 2002

Crew Needed: one person or two really friendly people. (it''s a small boat)

If you would be interested joining me in sailing my 1996 Pacific Seacraft Flicka (20 ft) from Maine to City Island please drop me a note.

The boat is virtually new (90hrs), has an enclosed head, 1 double berth and a seagoing quaterberth. There is VHF, GPS, speed, wind, depth and mechanical autohelm. She is a full keel heavy displacement (6,000 lbs - 3'' 8" depth) boat with roller furling and a light air sail. She has an ice box and Origo stove.

I can''t pay you anything. This is just for fun. If you can''t do the whole trip, we can put in anywhere along the coast so you can return.

If you are an experienced sailor and navigator and would be interested please drop me a note at: JLAnon@BellAtlantic.net.

To see my little Flicka go to:

http://hometown.aol.com/jlanon/myhomepage/photo.html

Thanks,

Louis Anon

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.