Crew for Tall Ship Festivals
The Sailing Adventure of a Lifetime awaits you!!
We are sailing the Caribbean to participate in Americas Sail 2002 in Curacao then heading to the Pacific to take part in American Sail Training Association “Tall Ship Challenge Pacific”. Check out these sites for further info www.tallship.sailtraining.org & www.sailsanfrancisco.org
Its all on a cost sharing basis but no charge for days in ports. See our web site for complete details www.batkivshchyna.net Later on I''ll give you some examples.
If you have never been to a Tall Ship event as crew this is what to expect.
· As Bat''kivshchyna crew you would receive a crew pass upon arriving in port.
· Cruise in company with the whole fleet with several ships longer then 250’
· This crew pass would allow you to participate in all the crew activities.
· Gala Balls - Crew Parties - Crew Competitions - Breakfast and Dinner events.
· It will allow you to tour all the ships for free without normally standing in line.
· Tickets to any concerts the port will hold
· Free Tours of the different cities with admission tickets into the various attractions, museums, etc.
· Plus more that I will find out as we proceed.
As crew of Batkivshchyna you are considered crew!
Examples 1 Sailing from Richmond to San Francisco with a festival visit to Seattle. This counts as twelve days of Sailing. Your cost sharing would be $475.00 US.
Example 2 San Francisco to San Diego with a festival in Los Angeles is six days of sailing. Cost sharing on the weekly basis is only $250.00
Example 3 Crewing the whole Tall Ship Festivals and crewing in every port cost sharing would be $680.00 US.
Caribbean and Americas Sail 2002 is at $150.00 US per week.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:59 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012