Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2007

TJC1010101 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have enough experience to know that none of you guys qualify...That's EXACTLY why I wrote what I wrote..Lot of experience with sailor boys..

Having retired as a 1600 ton master..and 2nd mate unlimited with over a million miles at sea...a graduate Naval Architect..Boat designer I want only the best...It's surprising no one of you with your unsalty comments even knows what I'm talking about..The law of numbers..by the way... need only one more..Holding out for a member of the Swedish Bikini team LOL..Patience pays off..2 bozos I got off here last April..left while I was putting a new prop on underwater..no less.

By the way the oil is changed..If you want to get a good answer appear stupid and you'll get good info..it's called humility.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2007

I wrote EXACTLY what I wrote to get the best....I can tell that just from reactiions..from what I wrote..not with pulling ropes but experienced for hanging in there..None of YOU sailorboys qualify..dog..With a little patience, I'll get the right stuff..actually I have one...now for the other...holding out for a member of the sweedish bikini team LOL

I'm a graduate Naval architect..boat design office 6 years..Retired as 1600 Ton Master..2nd mate unlimited..Over 1 million miles at sea..60 years experience sailing....

Two bozos I got off here last April left dockside..before sailing..while I was down below putting on a new prop...no less...While working on deck he was watching the munsters down below..LAAZEEE TYPE

By the way the "ooil is changed"..If you want some good answers..appear stupid..and listen...It's called humility..boys
Old 11-10-2007

huguley3 is on a distinguished road
Did you forget that you posted that message or just not realize that you can edit your posts?
Old 11-10-2007
Señor Member

TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough
What a loser.
Old 11-10-2007
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Do you honestly think that anyone will want to crew with you, when you have such a snotty attitude. Do you have any references from people who have crewed with you in the past. Considering how many Creekmore 40 cutters were built, I find it unlikely that the person mentioned in one of the other forums is not you and your vessel, and that report could be described as be a bit negative at best.

BTW, I know a lot of "professionals" that have many qualifications and look very good on paper, but who are total disasters when it comes to working in the real world. Having 1600 ton master and a2nd Mate unlimited with over a million miles at sea may mean something, but also may not. The captain of the Exxon Valdez had excellent credentials prior to his small mishap in that vessel.

Finally, if you are a boat designer, what have you designed??? If you have a degree in naval architecture but have never designed a boat, then the degree itself is pretty worthless IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJC1010101 View Post
I have enough experience to know that none of you guys qualify...That's EXACTLY why I wrote what I wrote..Lot of experience with sailor boys..

Having retired as a 1600 ton master..and 2nd mate unlimited with over a million miles at sea...a graduate Naval Architect..Boat designer I want only the best...It's surprising no one of you with your unsalty comments even knows what I'm talking about..The law of numbers..by the way... need only one more..Holding out for a member of the Swedish Bikini team LOL..Patience pays off..2 bozos I got off here last April..left while I was putting a new prop on underwater..no less.

By the way the oil is changed..If you want to get a good answer appear stupid and you'll get good info..it's called humility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 11-11-2007
美国华人, 帆船 教授及输送

rockDAWG is on a distinguished road
Well the Captain did not show a picture of his boat, but he shows a pic of himself.

I found his ad here too.
http://www.7knots.com/cgi-bin/list_boat.pl?view=2445

Fine Print:
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.
Old 11-11-2007

Well at 65..still can wear a Speedo.. To take a picture off another site ..and post it here is something that a "little school girl "would do..You call yourself a man?

I really must have hit a raw nerve..with you candy store sailor boys.

But that was my intention in the first place..I'm looking for sailors with the right stuff not BS..

Have one guy who knew what I was talking about...just need one more to rid myself from your mindless comments
Old 11-11-2007

Incidentially..The guy on the Exxon Valdez was a hell of a sailor..The third mate let him down ..He was screwing around with the female AB on watch..Instead of paying attention to his course..direction..and position..From what I understand..

You might say I understand the importance of good crew...Having the creditentials... leaves clues of experience, hard work accomplished, and INSIGHT..I'm very well thought of professionally with people who count.."Yo'd
be surprised with what I've designed..not discussed with the likes of you..

Sailing dog you spend all your time posting..over 14,000 it says..Which suggests to me that "this is all you do".. hang around here..with useless negative comments..NO REAL EXPERIENCE..It would appear the closest you get to the water is your Saturday night bath and playing with your rubber duckie..and writing Rubbish..I'm looking for good sailors...not rubbish..

Love takes on many aspects with your apparant shallowness..judging from the negative tenor of your remarks.."You ain't getting any or giving any"..

I'm just a simple sailor looking for crew with the right stuff...As we used to say around the shipping hall..If you can't hack it..don't throw in your shipping card..

I'm not looking for a hard time I'm looking for sailors...LOL
Old 11-11-2007
Señor Member

TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough
TJC,
With all due respect to your age, claimed experience, boat and credentials, the reason you're getting this type of reaction on this thread, is your attitude and whole approach to recruiting - in effect, deck slaves.

Quote:
2 bozos I got off here last April..left while I was putting a new prop
Quote:
you candy store sailor boys
Quote:
.."Yo'd
be surprised with what I've designed..not discussed with the likes of you..
Quote:
It would appear the closest you get to the water is your Saturday night bath and playing with your rubber duckie..and writing Rubbish.
Quote:
I'm looking for good sailors...not rubbish
I'm an adventure junkie and have done things that would make you scream like a little girl. But recruiting sailors who would be expected to pay all travel/personal expenses AND contribute to the ship's operating expenses while living under subservient conditions, is an insult - not a favor.

Even if you find someone stupid enough to fall for this, what sort of person is capable of accepting the type of insults you have expressed above, without jumping ship at the next port?

You may have lived over 6 decades, but still have much to learn about human compassion and camaraderie.
Old 11-11-2007
moderate?

camaraderie is a jewel in the rough camaraderie is a jewel in the rough camaraderie is a jewel in the rough
Capt. TJC...pay no attention to these people. You sound like a fine captain to me and your picture is really sexy! I really admire someone with confidence and who delivers orders with zeal and expects them to be obeyed without hesitation. We could use more semen oooops Sea-men!...like you. I do not have much experience at sea but perhaps you also need a loyal and obedient cabin boy. It would give me great pleasure to wash your feet daily. One thing you did not mention was flogging. I am from time to time a very bad boy and need to be punished. If you are the type of man...and I think you are...that believes no sea voyage is complete without a taste of the lash...then sign me up.
I've got the bit in my teeth and I can hardly wait for the adventure to begin!!