Crew needed Belize to Key West - SailNet Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 11-28-2007 Thread Starter

Crew needed Belize to Key West

Looking for a crew member to assist from Belize City to San Pedro-Xcalat Mexico, Adventuras and off to Key West.
The boat is a 30 foot Gemini Catamaran well equiped for sailing.
Looking to depart now after Dec 20th. Will supply air fare, pay, food and good company.
Drop me an email please to m041174@aol.com as the web connection here is not the best.
Ativa
Currently it is just me on board a young guy and my dog, easy going and only expecting help with the boat nothing more or strange.
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-28-2007

I might be interested. What's your ETA into Key West (roughly, of course)? I have no large Cat experience but a fair amount of off shore mono (Boston -> Bermuda, Seattle -> San Francisco, BVI -> Bahamas) and lived on a sailboat (and sailed almost dailiy) for 5 years. I'm a pretty good cook. Married and relatively sane, 37 years old, programmer by trade (was a cook/chef before that), college educated. Liberal but not a nut case. I don't mind doing all the cooking/dishes and I actually prefer night watch and can live on almost no sleep.
post #3 of 3 Old 11-28-2007
Back to just the Jon boat

The wife said "I"m not going to tell you what to do". But I have been married long enough to know that it would not be wise to be gone for Christmas.
I wish it would be a little sooner.
I remember you telling me about your Gemini as I am looking seriously at them and a few days on one would be just the ticket.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.