SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Singapore to Seattle Crew Needed

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
I am looking for one to two persons for company on a trip from Singapore to Seattle, stopping in Manila and Yokohama along the way. Persons should not expect pay other than airfare and provisions for the trip.

I hope to leave as soon as possible as I have already been away from home for two months and am missing my six month old daughter and her mother very much.

If you are interested please let me know ASAP via the email above thanks.

Keith Milam
Captain S/Y Lela

#3 ·
I plan on leaving Singapore as soon as I can round up crew. The passage to Manila should take about three weeks on this boat and then after reprovisioning and fueling another three to four weeks to Japan. We would be making a long (1-2 week) stop in Japan and then head out for Seattle via the Great Circle route across the north Pacific.
Some sailing experience would be great. I am a professional sailing instructor so if there is a knowledge gap when starting I can fill in the holes.
I would like to return home as soon as possible so the faster responses come in the better. thanks for your interest.

#9 ·
I would be interested, for airfare there and then to return,provisioning included, but you don''t mention length or boat or your experience or qualifications, other than that you are a sailing instructor.

Albeit this is a month after initial post, but if still needed, I will respond if responded to.

I can sail, and navigate, and have a great mechanical and electrical aptitude, and I can cook.

Send more if wanted.

MaryBeth

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.