SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

WOMAN TO CREW MARITIMES

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  JackQ 
#1 · (Edited)
This post deleted.

#7 ·
Howdy Jack,

Not sure if you''ll remember me. We had tentative plans to do some sailing together last June (2002). Unfortunately, things didn''t work out the way we planned. At any rate, I was glad to see your ad and wanted to discuss the possibility of doing a leg or two with you in 2004. Based on your personality description, I believe we''d be quite compatible. I''m so laid back that I''ve been mistaken for being dead. I also share your love of ice cream along with several other of your likes/dislikes. Best traits-laid back, never angry, compassionate,empathetic,love Kurt Vonnegut and sailing. Worst traits-can''t think of any off-hand. Will send pic if you send email address. I look forward to hearing from you .

P.S. Hope your knee(s) and or hip(s) is completely better.

Mary W (snods747@aol.com)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.