Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2008
A little less cheek

ianhlnd will become famous soon enough ianhlnd will become famous soon enough
Crew spot available

Are you hot? Can you sail? Can you cook? How do you look in a bikini, or without? Are you fearless?

Additional crew to round up the compliment may be needed. A new lycra suit was made up (diving suit) for a missing crewmember, never worn, size small, 36DD. The Italians tourists up here in Baja would never fit. This is not a solicition for 2nd mate or anything like that, this will be part of a photo essay of the northern sea of cortez.

Research and exploration vessel "Blythe Spirit" currently in La Paz, to summer in the whale breeding grounds of northern Sea of Cortez. If you're afraid of whales rubbing against the anchor chain and dragging the boat a few yards, don't consider this.

Prefer "Boomer" generation, but wanna be's considered. Question: Where is Jim Morrison buried? If you can answer that, email me for particulars.
Old 05-06-2008
A little less cheek

Pull the thread, crew found.
Old 05-06-2008
O'day 26

joeybkcmo is on a distinguished road
Oh man, and words cannot describe how I look in a bikini

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2008
On the hard

CharlieCobra has a spectacular aura about CharlieCobra has a spectacular aura about
I don't wanna know how I'd look in one.
Old 05-06-2008
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
JOey/Charlie... Please don't tell us... I don't want to up my Psychlorox use.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 05-06-2008
On the hard

CharlieCobra has a spectacular aura about CharlieCobra has a spectacular aura about
SD, don't sweat it. I'd be afraid to look m'self.
Old 05-06-2008

blt2ski will become famous soon enough
There is a wild portagee that would look good in a bikini that posts on here. Too bad the spot is taken!:rol leyes:

marty
Old 05-06-2008
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Ian-

Please post photos of crew for our approval.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

Old 05-06-2008
A little less cheek

Wink

You got it dog, right now, I'm trying to turn this bachelor floating pad into something appropriate for a female.

I've changed the white satin sheets for maroon satin sheets, watered the plants on the ledge aft of the captains bed, washed the windows, and got rid of 2 weeks of dirty dishes in the sink, dumped some muriatic acid down the head(s), and tomorrow, I'll wash the boat inside and out, and then turn the hose on myself. Maybe even shave.

By the way, there are a couple pictures of her in my photo gallery, the big bustioed one, titled " first mate from somewhere to somewhere" or something like that. It's my botanical artist friend. Internationally published. Very well known in the pointalist gendre.

I like this girl, even though we're a generation apart, might be the re-start of something . . .well, semi-serious. NAAAwwww, can't let that happen!

The clincher was I sent her an email telling her I'd had some skins custom made size M with 36DD chest size. I don't think she could stand the idea of someone else filling her suit.

Company is good, I ain't St. Joshua Slocum for god's sake!!
Old 05-06-2008
Telstar 28

Ian-

It'd take alot to fill her suit...
Quote:
The clincher was I sent her an email telling her I'd had some skins custom made size M with 36DD chest size. I don't think she could stand the idea of someone else filling her suit.

Telstar 28
New England

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.