Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2008

Zephyr88 is on a distinguished road
Smile Female crew to sail east coast US to Bundaberg Australia

Intro

After reading some of the previous threads re: looking for female crew and almost split my sides laughing I thought I would prepare myself for the onslaught of my offering. I'm a single, good looking, tall dark and handsome 44 year old. So here goes crew, do you best. Hopefully the right lady is out there waiting for this post.

One female crew wanted to sail well founded 37' to 41' yacht (I'm looking to buy in US and sail home to Australia in late 08) from east coast US to Bundaberg, Australia. The route from Fort L. or Annapolis might take in Bermuda and Windward Islands as a shake down cruise to test compatibility. At this point a decision will be taken as to proceed to the Pacific via Panama or Cape Horn enjoying Rio and Buenos Aires (Tango and steaks). Then onto Valparaiso and the Galapagos.

You are 28 to 40, of good nature and narrow beam. Sailing experience not required, but some experience in heavy weather will tip the scales to the Cape Horn adventure.

All expenses to be shared equally. I am not looking for a cruise passenger. If you are travelling on a shoe string budget this will not suite either of us as I am not looking at subsidising someone elses lifestyle.

If you have wealthy parents that are prepared to support your adventures, or of independent means, all the better.

Cheers
Zephyr88

Last edited by Zephyr88; 07-08-2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Repair of typos
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2008
Owner, Green Bay Packers

sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr88 View Post
Intro

If you have wealthy parents that are prepared to support your adventures, or of independent means, all the better.

Cheers
Zephyr88
Well that rules me out. The female part I was prepared to finesse.
Old 07-08-2008

teshannon has a spectacular aura about teshannon has a spectacular aura about teshannon has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailaway21 View Post
Well that rules me out. The female part I was prepared to finesse.
How were you going to finesse the narrow beam part?
Old 07-08-2008
Midwest Puddle Pirate

US27inKS has a spectacular aura about US27inKS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr88 View Post
One female crew wanted to sail well founded 37' to 41' yacht (I'm looking to buy in US and sail home to Australia in late 08) from east coast US to Bundaberg, Australia. The route from Fort L. or Annapolis might take in Bermuda and Windward Islands as a shake down cruise to test compatibility. At this point a decision will be taken as to proceed to the Pacific via Panama or Cape Horn enjoying Rio and Buenos Aires (Tango and steaks). Then onto Valparaiso and the Galapagos.

You are 28 to 40, of good nature and narrow beam. Sailing experience not required, but some experience in heavy weather will tip the scales to the Cape Horn adventure.

All expenses to be shared equally. I am not looking for a cruise passenger. If you are travelling on a shoe string budget this will not suite either of us as I am not looking at subsidising someone elses lifestyle.

Cheers
Zephyr88
Translation:
Smoking hot young babe needed to cook, clean, have sex with me, and stand watch during storms. Must be willing to pay 1/2 of all expenses because I'm cheap. I'm also so good looking and charming that I can't seem to find a female who wants to spend more than 5 minutes with me, so I need to hook up with someone who has never met me.

Please send a nude photo of you sailing in 20 foot seas, and a copy of your latest bank statement.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
John USYacht 27 "Cora Lee"
Old 07-08-2008
Owner, Green Bay Packers

sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by US27inKS View Post
Translation:
Smoking hot young babe needed to cook, clean, have sex with me, and stand watch during storms. Must be willing to pay 1/2 of all expenses because I'm cheap. I'm also so good looking and charming that I can't seem to find a female who wants to spend more than 5 minutes with me, so I need to hook up with someone who has never met me.

Please send a nude photo of you sailing in 20 foot seas, and a copy of your latest bank statement.
And could you forward a copy of that application to me as well?
Old 07-08-2008

Boasun will become famous soon enough Boasun will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailaway21 View Post
And could you forward a copy of that application to me as well?
And women wonder what is wrong with us men?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Maritime Instructor

S/V Rapture
Old 07-08-2008
Owner, Green Bay Packers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boasun View Post
And women wonder what is wrong with us men?
I don't think they actually wonder, they know. That bemused look on their face is the product of trying to reconcile the theory of evolution with the Cro-magnon male standing before them. They see right through the minor civilized aspects of us.
Old 07-08-2008

Boasun will become famous soon enough Boasun will become famous soon enough
At least we are not Metro Males.

Maritime Instructor

S/V Rapture
Old 07-08-2008

Zephyr88 is on a distinguished road
Great translation US27inKS, I had not idea thats what I may have implied. Mmmm! maybe way too much caveman in me, not a bad thing as I've been told cavemen look after their women whereas metros don't. As for cheap, subjective, I can cook very well (also subjective but rare steak on fire, mmmm! !more steak!) and as for meeting a woman, I know a few but non of them is the right one, non is willing to sail naked in 20 foot seas. You did forget the bit about willing to have babies. I liked the bit about the bank statement, but not essential.

Come on you smoking hot young babe, surely you're out there somewhere, I'm here waiting for you. You won't be dissapointed.

Cheers

Last edited by Zephyr88; 07-08-2008 at 01:49 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-08-2008
Owner, Green Bay Packers

Now that we have all the niceties out of the way I anticipate a rush of female responses....