SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Day sailor in Dana point, Ca wanted

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
I am no longer looking for crew, but I am not sure how to delete my message. Thanks!!

#2 ·
Hello,

I''ve just moved to Newport Beach from San Diego and would like to do some local sailing. I crewed for five years on a Beneteau 405 in San Diego, have done several San Diego - Puerta Vallarta races and countless around the buoys and overnighters.

I''m middle aged white male, unattached, free most weekends. Work still interferes with my week time sailing (sadly), but with a little notice I can arrange a long weekend now and again.

If you think I might be suitable crew, drop me an email at sci_fi@earthling.net

Thanks.

Greg

#3 ·
I am a 44 year old attorney and in excellent physical condition. I live in Colorado and have no sailing experience, though I am currently studying
sailing books and plan to attend a sailing school this spring. I would like
to gaining sailing experience with the intention of owning and living aboard a cruising yacht with my wife and daughter
I would be interested in outings longer than 5 days (to justify the trip to CA)

#4 ·
Hi...

I live in San Clemente, and have limited sailing experience (sailing with friends over the years). I do have a lot of experience on the water however, and owned a power boat out of Dana Point for several years. I''d like to get some first hand sailing experience with an eye toward buying my own boat. If you''re interested in talking further, email me at pkrupela@earthlink.net

Paul

#9 ·
I am very unexperienced, but have great desire to learn. I used to live in DP many years ago and had a trailerable 26 foot Clipper then. But it has been years since I did any more sailing. But wish to get back into it.

I live over the Ortega Hiway in Riverside County, own my own business, and normally have open schedule for play time.

If interested, drop me a note.

Thanks, Bob

#10 ·
Please keep me in mind, I own an ad agency in Colorado, but travel to clients in OC and SD often. Usually sail out of Harbor Island, but have sailed Dana Point and love it too. I usually am in the first Sunday of each month. What kind of boat do you sail?
willing to share expense for daysails.

reachable at dsmith@adagency.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.