SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Crew Wanted/Available (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/)
-   -   Crew wanted FL to South (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/453-crew-wanted-fl-south.html)

g4bki 12-22-2000 06:50 PM

Crew wanted FL to South

Crew, female, 35-45 wanted for cruising from Tampa / Clearwater area to west coast of FL destinations, Dry Tortugas, Cuba, Mexico and Belize. Well found 36'' cruising boat in great shape with all the extras. Can direct you to web page showing boat and captain. Regards, Paul.

lynnere 12-26-2000 04:15 PM

Crew wanted FL to South

If your looking for crew,
I''m 26,Female, from New Zealand, just did the passage from New Zealand to Canada.
Have alot of experience, good references,
contact me soon as I''d love to get back on the water,
lynnere

cenk 01-03-2001 04:18 PM

Crew wanted FL to South

Hi I am 44 years pld white europian female and I like to cruise and I am lots of fun and a good cook, Please let me know if you are still interested in.

g4bki 01-05-2001 03:20 AM

Crew wanted FL to South

Please answer directly to my email.
You can see the boat at her web page which I will forward.

Paul. sailnet@dunedinsystems.com

sailjim 01-05-2001 06:36 AM

Crew wanted FL to South

edsail 01-22-2001 08:32 AM

Crew wanted FL to South

g4bki 01-22-2001 09:41 PM

Crew wanted FL to South

Crew, female, 35-45 wanted for cruising from Tampa / Clearwater area to west coast of FL destinations, Dry Tortugas, Cuba, Mexico and Belize. Well found 36'' cruising boat in great shape with all the extras. Can direct you to web page showing boat and captain. Regards, Paul.

_Please_ responders to this message - email direct to sailnet@dunedinsystems.com
_Please_ other boat owners do _not_ post here for your crew, post your own message in the top level of the crew area. That way you''ll be more successful and won''t clutter this area up. Thank you!

sailorgrl 01-23-2001 01:25 PM

Crew wanted FL to South

Hi i am interested in having more information on u & this trip. i have some bluewater experience, crewing aboard 76ft SV from San Diego, CA to Honolulu, HI & 105ft MYV from San Diego, CA to Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I served as Stewardess, Assistant Chef, assisted with Nite watches as well as general interior & exterior maintanence while aboard.
Needless to say i love being on the water!
Please tell me more bout u. lookin forward to hearin from u.

edsail 01-23-2001 04:45 PM

Crew wanted FL to South

g4bki 01-23-2001 08:55 PM

Crew wanted FL to South

Please ignore this fool "edsail". He clearly doesn''t understand that this is my message area and he doesn''t even have his own request area for crew. Out and out "poaching"! Can you imagine what it would be like to crew for somebody like this? Grrrrrrr! Not pleased at all! Paul.