Hardworking, energeic, experienced female available to crew! - SailNet Community

Search Sailnet:

forums  store  

Quick Menu
Forums           
Articles          
Galleries        
Boat Reviews  
Classifieds     
Search SailNet 
Boat Search (new)

Shop the
SailNet Store
Anchor Locker
Boatbuilding & Repair
Charts
Clothing
Electrical
Electronics
Engine
Hatches and Portlights
Interior And Galley
Maintenance
Marine Electronics
Navigation
Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2002

o2go2sea is on a distinguished road
Hardworking, energeic, experienced female available to crew!

Hi! I am looking for a crewing position for the rest of this summer. I enjoy working with and getting to know new people, I love traveling and sailing is a real passion of mine! I am willing and eager to learn anything thats needed. I am a very amiable, outgoing, hardworking, mature 19 yr. old young woman. I speak Intermediate level Spanish, and I am also a Nationally Registered EMT. I am at the tail end of a gap-year in which I worked and traveled abroad and crewed on various boats. I will be returning to Hobart and William Smith Colleges at the end of August. I do not smoke, drink, or do drugs. Extensive references available . Ideally would like a paid position to earn money for school, but if expenses are covered and its the right position, I''ll consider it.
Licenses Held: CYA-Basic Cruising, NREMT (National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians)
Phone: 603-801-0194
SAILING EXPERIENCE:
3/7/01-3/15/01 /40’Hunter/Crew-deckhand/approx.200miles/From Vancouver, BC, to Port Sydney and back to Vancouver; 12/01/01-12/03/01/41’Swanson/deckhand&cook/ 200miles/Miami, FL to Nassau, Bahamas;
12/6/01-1/13/02 /41’Morgan Out island/crew-deckhand and cook/420miles/Nassau to George Town, Bahamas, to Miami, FL; 4/23/02-5/1/02/82’Schooner/worker-sanding, varnish, etc. to prepare it for sailing again./0miles/Royal Navel Dockyards, Bermuda
5/4/02-5/8/02 /46’Swan/crew & stood watches/670miles/Delivery from Bermuda to Newport, RI; 5/13/02-6/5/02 /42’ Catalina/crew-deckhand/515miles/ From Newport, down the Long Island Sound, with stops, to NYC, back up to CT, MA, and back to Newport, RI; 7/13/02 & 7/14/02/ 45'' Beneteau/racing crew, Seguin Is. Trophy Cup/Southport, ME
I hope to hear from you!
CHeers for now,
Hayden
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook