SailNet Community

SailNet Community (
-   Crew Wanted/Available (
-   -   Crew wanted for NY to FL/VI (

peterconrad 08-07-2002 05:52 AM

Crew wanted for NY to FL/VI

I am turning 55 this summer and plan to retire and cruise points south in the fall. Looking for Crew (Female prefered) to share the Cruising experience with. The s/v Dutch Nirvana, a Tanzer 7.5(hull # 69) will be leaving the Hudson River at New Baltimore, NY on the 3rd of September for Points South. It''s a pocket cruiser with 5''8" headroom, V-berth, head w/Porta-Potti, Galley w/ alcohol 2-burner, manual-pump sink and icebox(no refridgeration).

I plan a leisurely cruise both Outside and on the ICW with many chances to play and explore along the way. I have rented a slip in Oriental, NC for the month of October and will leave Beufort, NC sometime during the first 2 weeks in November for either the Spanish/U.S. Virgins or the Florida Keys. After that Who Knows?[Grin]

I am looking for crew for all or parts of the journey. Also for good people to stop with along the way. I''m a non-smoker, social drinker, and new-age type of guy. I''m adventuresome, fun-loving, and very open and accepting of others and their lifestyles and expect the same.

You can check out my Personal page at, my Aquarian page at and my "Living The Cruising Life" page at and my profile for more info.