Join Date: Aug 2002
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Looking to crew on deliveries
I am NOT looking for a captain''s position. Been there, done that. Looking for position as watch captain/crew. My cruising resume:
· Captain 300 passenger sightseeing boat, 2 seasons in Chicago.
· Captain 42’Hatteras in Chicago 1 season. Took boat from Chicago to Ft. Lauderdale via lakes Michigan, Huron, Erie, Erie Canal, Hudson River. Single-handed ICW Norfolk to Ft. Lauderdale.
· Captain delivery of Out Island 51 Chicago/Ft. Lauderdale via Mississippi River.
· Captain 58’ Hatteras motor yacht 3 years.
· Captain numerous crew boats in offshore oil industry 5 years.
· Captain 47’ Grebe classic motor yacht 2-1/2 years. Three trips ICW Cape Cod to Ft. Lauderdale.
· Captain 85’ Ron Holland-designed motor sailer 3-1/2 years. Based in Antibes, France. Transatlantic crossing, Antibes, France to Ft. Lauderdale.
· Delivery of 96'' ketch Abaco to Newport, R.I.
· Delivery of 75'' Delaware Bay oyster boat New Jersey to Ft. Lauderdale
· Single-handed own 26’ sailboat from Ft. Lauderdale to Mexico, Belize and Guatemala and return