Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2008

captainstevie is on a distinguished road
Have boat, need mate.

I'm looking for the right woman to join me this winter cruising the Bahamas on my Gemini 105 catamaran. I'll be leaving SE FL around New Year's and returning Mid-April and ideally would like someone to join me for the entire trip but will entertain other arrangements. You must be reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active. Prior sailing experience is not necessary but a sense of adventure, humor and joie de vivre is essential. Private accommodations are available at onset.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2008
Leap! The net will appear

SailChick20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainstevie View Post
You must be reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active. Private accommodations are available at onset.
Captain Stevie,

What, her own bunk only at onset?

So, if she's only sparingly bright...but hot and active...that's all good?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. "
~ Cadet Maxim

Last edited by SailChick20; 11-08-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-08-2008
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Sailchick-

Don't encourage him... some people just don't have a clue... posting a "looking for female companion" thread is tacky as a first post at best... saying things like

Quote:
"You must be reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active. Prior sailing experience is not necessary but a sense of adventure, humor and joie de vivre is essential. "
Just make it all the more obvious...

Besides, why would any one who is "reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active" want to get stuck on a boat with a complete stranger, who may or may not be a psycho, for the better part of THREE MONTHS...

The thing that clinches it as really tacky IMHO is:

Quote:
Private accommodations are available at onset.
What, he's not expecting her to have/want private accommodations for the entire three months.???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 11-08-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainstevie View Post
I'm looking for the right woman to join me this winter cruising the Bahamas on my Gemini 105 catamaran. I'll be leaving SE FL around New Year's and returning Mid-April and ideally would like someone to join me for the entire trip but will entertain other arrangements. You must be reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active. Prior sailing experience is not necessary but a sense of adventure, humor and joie de vivre is essential. Private accommodations are available at onset.

WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!

What he says...what a "reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active" reads...

I'm looking for the right woman
I am a loser that only has dated fat ugly old tarts, with wrinkled tummies

to join me this winter cruising the Bahamas on my Gemini 105 catamaran.
That's not really a real boat..is it??? It's one of those handicap floating things called cats

I'll be leaving SE FL around New Year's and returning Mid-April
Until the IRS cools down..besides it's only a few days sailing, ahaam motoring..but I am so dumb I'll get lost 3 times..

and ideally would like someone to join me for the entire trip but will entertain other arrangements.
I need a girl that I can spy on while masturbating frantically, because I am really a loser, and sex is scarce...besides my hands hurt...

You must be reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active.
comparing with this loser, any one in the World really qualifies...even my dog...

Prior sailing experience is not necessary but a sense of adventure,
We'll motor...it's a cat after all

humor and joie de vivre is essential.
Joie de vivre???? What the hell....not only loser, but a French loser...

Private accommodations are available at onset.
With web cams built in??

Hey Mister-bator....this is sailnet....BEAT IT...BUZZ OF..not date.net
Old 11-08-2008
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Gui-

Good thing Cam exempted first time posters of the "Seeking hot chick" variety from the "Be Nice to N00bs" ban threat.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

Old 11-08-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
This is not a newbie...It's PREDATOR...and treated as such in my book....

Guys like this post looking for easy cheap sex, as well as kids and other attrocities..

Have sailnet ban me..I don't care...I'll hunt down predators....as long as I live..

Beside..note one thing...have you noticed they are allways Captain something???

If you are really a Captain with decency and style..no need to tell you're a Captain..it's the uniform fishing hook...

LOSER BEAT IT
Old 11-08-2008
Telstar 28

Hey GUI, I'm on your side...

Telstar 28
New England

Old 11-08-2008

bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about
captainstevie sings, how could you turn down this guy.

http://

Old 11-08-2008
Banned

seawitch1906 is on a distinguished road
reasonably bright? really?

this is the best part .. Captain BS like "reasonable" bright one's .. not TO bright , that is always trouble .. He like to play safe .. just a "bit" smart , perhaps with a recent lobotomy , That would be the best isn't so Dear Steve , Captain ..or what ever you call yourself ?.. what kind a captain By the way ? 100 Ton of BS ..? why don't you tell Us ? Captain ... you are not only a looser , but a dumb one .. "no sailing experience need it ? so who going to sail that tub? you with your room temp IQ ? you never make it pass New River

Gu you way to kind to this guy !
Old 11-08-2008
Leap! The net will appear

SailChick20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailingdog View Post
Sailchick-

Don't encourage him... some people just don't have a clue...
SD...

I know, but just couldn't resist. I can't believe this guy would think there is some intelligent, attractive woman out there that would do more than scoff and laugh (as I did).

Complete douchebag.

Get a life, Stevie...

"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. "
~ Cadet Maxim