Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2008

daschramm is on a distinguished road
Crew / Companion Wanted Caribbean Cruise

M/V Jenny is currently in Cartagena, Columbia. I am currently solo and plan to leave here in January and head up to the Dominican Republic for a while and then decide what parts of the Windward and Leeward Islands to explore before heading out of the Caribbean by June. My current thoughts are either to head up to Maine for the summer or over to the Mediterranean Sea.

I am seeking a female crew/companion with a love of the sea and enthusiastic for adventure, who desires to explore new cultures and ecologies for this cruise. You must be willing to share the work, brave and cool headed in the face of danger, and be athletic and trim for the rigors of long distance cruising. Small boating experience is good enough, Spanish speaking is a plus. You must be able to cover your own travel expenses to and from the boat as well as personal expenses such as clothing, sports gear, etc. I will cover all boat and living expenses.

Jenny is a comfortable and safe Nordhavn 46.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Ahhhhhhh

A guy that wants an athletic woman to sail a power boat...in the face of danger....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll be right back..
Old 11-29-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
before you go any further

READ HERE
Old 11-29-2008

and HERE

you have a power boat...so you can allways get a Mullighan.....because you already have an handicap...
Old 11-30-2008
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Daschramm-

You're obviously not too bright, since you're on a powerboat, and asking for crew on a SAILING FORUM. You're obviously an idiot... since you couldn't figure out that having a first post of looking for "HOT FEMALE CREW for MY POWERBOAT" is going to somewhat less than effective.

Also, why would any woman, who is trim, fit and intelligent, want to fly down to Columbia, which is not exactly one of the safest places to travel, to meet up with a person she doesn't know, who has no references or past history on this forum, and has the IQ of a brain-damaged sea urchin.

Add to this that you're a cheap bastage and she has to pay for her flight to Columbia.... such a bargain... what a deal... NOT!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.

Last edited by sailingdog; 12-03-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-30-2008

BlueWaterMD is on a distinguished road
These threads keep getting better and better. Columbia of all places. Are you actually serious. That sounds like a safe place for a single female to meet a total stranger. I especially like "athletic and trim for the rigors of long distance cruising." Personally I have met some quite large men who do just fine cruising around in their big trawlers. Are you at least offering private quarters at onset of trip?

What next? Somali man seeks rich attractive woman for extended cruise. Must be willing to provide megayacht within 200 miles of somali coast. Solo and unarmed a plus!
Old 11-30-2008

tomaz_423 will become famous soon enough
If you want to "explore ecologies" then sell the stink pot and buy a sailboat to save some ecology.
Unless "athletic and trim" is a prerequisite because she will have to row your Nordhavn 46 to be more ecology friendly. That would represent some rigors.
Otherwise Nordhavn 46 seems to me a very safe boat and the most "danger" is perhaps the captain.

Beneteau Oceanis 473

full time cruising
Old 12-02-2008
Wind and pie move my boat.

kjango is on a distinguished road
I have become very fond of Sailnet , & these threads are rapidly becoming my favorite part . They all sound to me like....." Hey baby , Wanna get lucky ? " hahahahaha
Old 12-02-2008
Alex, not full of crap

werebeagle will become famous soon enough werebeagle will become famous soon enough
You didn't say what your sign was.

Courtney's my Dancing Angel

Where am I, and where's my paddle?
It's not impossible, it just costs more.
Give me ambiguity, or give me something else.
Old 12-02-2008

sailortjk1 has a spectacular aura about sailortjk1 has a spectacular aura about
ITS A NORHAVN!!!
Dock Monitor, he needs a companion on a NORDHAVN!
You could be motoring around the Caribbean on your favorite boat.
Buy a wig and give him your best man on man loving. Its a Norhavn!

If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most - E.B. White

Last edited by sailortjk1; 12-02-2008 at 10:29 AM.