SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Trying to find Elliott 5.9/6.0 Sydney

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Sandra Brinkman 
#1 ·
Hello!

I am trying to find someone to rent me their Elliott 5.9/6.0, for three days, while i''m in Sydney Harbour. If you know of anyone, or someone who knows someone... i would be very appreciative. I''m going to be racing in Sydney, and am flying in a few days earlier than the race, and would like to have some practice time on the boat. Also, if you know of a boating elist in sydney, where i could post this as well, that would be great too.

Thank You,
Cyndi Beck
San Francisco Sailing Team

#2 ·
Hi there Cyndi

Try emailing

jeremy.smith@cyca.com.au

Jeremy works in the sailing office at the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia in Rushcutters Bay. He may know someone as he takes care of the crewlist etc.

Also someone mentioned perhaps Woollahra sailing club ... I tryed to call them however the club wasn''t open.

Good luck
Sandra

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.