SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Experience Needed

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  vivamacau 
#1 ·
Hi there, 21 year old guy, currently in Canada, considering purchasing a 41'' Cooper
but would like to gain some experience prior to making the decision.

Willing to go almost anywhere, prefer to get as much offshore / open water experience as possible. 3 months - 1-2 years?

Very mechanically adept, I can fix anything
Also very good with electronics and computers. I have a great sense of humor, play guitar, can cook very well, and can mix mean drinks ;)

thanks

-WILL

willdaddy@shaw.ca

#5 ·
Hi Will,
You seem to be an ambitious young fellow, I had the same dreams myself when I was your age. I could only do it know.

I am 63 years old, retired, and own a "Warwick Cardinal 46", I am a Chinese Canadian, and have sailed for the last 20 years. I sailed from Macau,China to Portugal during the milenium from Nov. 1999, thru the Red Sea and the Med. Sea and arriving Portugal October 2000. I am prepared to cross the Atlantic to Vancouver thru the Panama Canal. Check Members Drect "vivamcau"

Tell me where in Canada are you know, I think air ticket could be arranged. and tell me more about yourself, to my email address " vivamacau@hotmail.com".

Waiting to hear from you.

Vincent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.