SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Need crew from W. coast to Hawaii?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  mandeep 
#1 ·
Hi- I''m interested in sailing from the west coast of the States (preferably Seattle, but will fly to another port), to Hawaii. I am inexperienced, but hard-working and willing to learn. I am a 38-year-old male with lots of construction experience. I am interested in going the first week of December, but am flexible. Thank you!

#3 ·
Charlie

I would be interested in crewing for your friend if there is a spot still available. I have my ASA Certification from San Juan Sailing School in bellingham, wa. I''m looking for all the experience I can get before purchasing my own boat, I''m an easy going guy who likes to enjoy a good time but isn''t afraid of hard work or working under pressure. I can be contacted at 206-390-7100 or by email at jjackson@seattletimes.com. Hope to hear from ya soon!

Jimmy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.