Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2003

brandib is on a distinguished road
sail around the world...

lots of oregon folk...i''m 21 yr old female from seattle iching to travel again. musician, snowboarder, into bungee jumping all that good stuff. there seems to be a lot like us out there...can i get some details on this around the world trip eh?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2003

magellinquest is on a distinguished road
sail around the world...

I am looking for 1-2 crew to sail from San Diego around Cape Horn and up into the Caribean. 10-14 months. Sharing basic expenses would be nice.
Old 02-19-2003

BStang is on a distinguished road
sail around the world...

Sounds like a great ride... I am a recent college grad with a corporate job (that I am looking forward to leaving). I instruct sailing aboard J/30''s on the weekends in order to get my fix. I would love to take on the challenge of rounding the horn, and I have the finances to contribute. please respond (stang24@hotmail.com)
Old 04-30-2003

michiel_b is on a distinguished road
sail around the world...

I am a 23 yar old sailor, surfer who is planning on sailing to costa rica next summer (2004). I have a 27 foot boat, and I most likely have a crew. I was seeing if anyone else had a boat here on the west coast who was planning a similar trip. Even if you''re going to mexico, drop me a line, we could travel and surf together. I''m planning on leaving in may 2004 so i can do some more work to my boat and save up more money. email me if interested at johnnytsunami45@yahoo.com
Old 05-15-2003

SAILFAST3 is on a distinguished road
sail around the world...

Oh man where do I sign?? I''m 18 years old, graduating from school around June 26th, and can be to anywhere in the world by June 27th....I''ve been planning on taking a year off to see the world before I go to college, but if it ended up being three years, all the better. There is really no reason to rush with going to school, as far as I''m concerned. I would much rather be an adventurer with only a boat, a horizon, and all the time in the world.
Speaking of boats, I''ve been sailing for about 8 years, mainly racing on keelboats, but with a good amount of both dinghies and lake cruisers thrown in. I worked at a sailing oriented marina for two years and as the maintenance director for a summer camp with a fleet of around 40 boats last summer. I am no stranger to boats breaking and am very handy when it comes to fixing them. I am not a surfer, but I think a few days at some remote South Pacific surf spot would cure that quickly.
Please contact me and let me know a little more about the trip, plans for a boat, when you want to leave and anything else that might be important. I guess it would be foolish to get too worked up over an internet posting like this, but I can''t help but be excited over the prospect of such a cool trip. Let me know whats shakin.
Colin
Old 06-05-2003

dseidman is on a distinguished road
sail around the world...

hey, im 22 and im interested too. glad to see im not alone in my aspirations. write me back if you still need people. Dan