SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Occasional Crew Available in South Jersey

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  ottos 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a steady job, so I'm limited to evening sails and weekends. I have 4 ASA certs, and some crewing experience on monohulls and cats over 25 years. No race experience, but willing to try it. Skipper my own Hobie off the beach. Located in Ocean City, NJ

#2 ·
interested in Annapolis to Cape May Delivery?

My name is Dana and I am selling my Bristol 24 to a soon-to-be retired gentleman who lives in NJ. He does not have a lot of sailing experience and is actively seeking assistance in the delivery trip from my home in Annapolis, MD to his homeport outside of the C&D Canal. He is trying to move her within the next two weeks and is looking for help and instruction.

If interested, please let me know and I will forward your information.

-Dana

#9 ·
Need crew

Hi...
We are going to be passing through Cape May, heading to Sandy Hook or Great Kills area. For this short ocean passage, I am looking to take on an extra crew member. Potential date of travel is around 10-12th May. (dates flexible subject to weather, etc.) This is not a boat "delivery". This is our own boat, heading home (North). Anticipate it to be about a 14 hr sail.
Boat: 37ft catamaran, 1999
More details could be worked out if interested????
John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.