SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Crew Wanted/Available (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/)
-   -   Looking for day sailing in SE Florida (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/56200-looking-day-sailing-se-florida.html)

RobertSchuldenfrei 07-14-2009 11:14 AM

Looking for day sailing in SE Florida

Dear forum,

I am a retired ex-boat owner looking to sail aboard a cruising boats somewhere in Southeast Florida. I wonder if one needing experienced crew might keep me in mind? The following is from my website and is a multimedia presentation: Here is a sailing resume that I hope will induce boat owners to invite me aboard. In order to look at the site and the sailing resume you must interpret the URL. www (dot) s-i-inc (dot) com. This needs to be done because I have never posted before and they don't allow URLs unless you have posted at least two times in the past.

Thank you for your kind consideration,

Bob

Robert Schuldenfrei

(561) 582-3340
3450 So. Ocean Blvd. - #616
Palm Beach, FL 33480

night0wl 07-14-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertSchuldenfrei (Post 505214)
Dear forum,

I am a retired ex-boat owner looking to sail aboard a cruising boats somewhere in Southeast Florida. I wonder if one needing experienced crew might keep me in mind? The following is from my website and is a multimedia presentation: Here is a sailing resume that I hope will induce boat owners to invite me aboard. In order to look at the site and the sailing resume you must interpret the URL. www (dot) s-i-inc (dot) com. This needs to be done because I have never posted before and they don't allow URLs unless you have posted at least two times in the past.

Thank you for your kind consideration,

Bob

Robert Schuldenfrei

(561) 582-3340
3450 So. Ocean Blvd. - #616
Palm Beach, FL 33480

I'd recommend going to the Hillsboro Inlet Sailing club general meetings...they're very active. I have a cruising boat and I'll keep you in mind next time we go out day sailing. I'm in Fort Lauderdale. Post in the songs thread so that you can accept PM's and post things directly.

RobertSchuldenfrei 07-14-2009 01:04 PM

Thank you Night0wl.

Hi Night0wl,

Thanks for the offer. I will send you an e.mail message outside of this forum. I will follow up with the Hillsboro Inlet Sailing Club.

Cheers,

Bob

Quote:

Originally Posted by night0wl (Post 505227)
I'd recommend going to the Hillsboro Inlet Sailing club general meetings...they're very active. I have a cruising boat and I'll keep you in mind next time we go out day sailing. I'm in Fort Lauderdale. Post in the songs thread so that you can accept PM's and post things directly.

RobertSchuldenfrei 07-14-2009 01:08 PM

I can now send URLs in my posts

Hi Forum,

Now that I have created two posts I can send URLs in my new posts. My website that contains my sailing resume is S. I. Inc.

Cheers,

Bob