Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2009

GaryHLucas is on a distinguished road
hglucas? I'm glad I didn't use my usual ghlucas, that would just be too confusing! I'm a 56 year old male.

Gary Henry Lucas
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2009

skellard is on a distinguished road
would love to learn

Hi my name is sarah 26 yr old female with a strong interest in learning to sail... have no experience but am very adventurous. just spent 9 months in south america and my dream is to sail to cuba... let me know if i can come aboard!

sarah!
Old 10-11-2009

JFL is on a distinguished road
jd

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpetersburgsailor View Post
may be able to join u for the Cuba leg
do u have all the papers sorted out?
which city is your vessel moored?

cheers,

-JD
THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.IT SEEMS I HAVE VERY LITTLE INTEREST IN CUBA AS A DESTINATION SO WILL GO TO THE BAHAMAS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED GET BACK TO ME. JFL
Old 10-14-2009
Cook/Deckhand

Location: Traveling to Miami from Annapolis to find a boat to crew
CyclosGladiator is on a distinguished road
Hello, I'm Levi Crocker.I hope your are looking for a deck hand that knows his way around a kitchen. I've recently left the restaurant business after 10 years with a lot of great experience, including everything from a small-town steakhouse to 4-star Fine Dining. I've got a few years of sailing experience as well. 2 years on a 42' Jeanneau, a little time on a 1957 42' Henkel, a 35' handmade Cat and various J-boats. If there is anything else I could answer for you please feel free to contact me at any time.

Cheers,
Levi Crocker
Old 10-15-2009

BudRICKETT is on a distinguished road
Hi JFL.
I have a 32' on Lake Erie and she's on the hard for the winter, so I'm free for several months Dec-Mar.

I can pay my own expenses to and from MLB. In fact I lived aboard and worked at the Anchorage Marina on the Eau Galie Causeway.
Straight Orientation
Non Smoker
Dive Master/Master diver
Bahamas sailing experience, Lots of Keys diving experience.
Passport
No Priors
No Drugs
My personal e-mail is brickett@neo.RR.com
If you are interested contact me.
I'm interested in learning your background experince, and how the boat is equipped, last survey etc.
Whats the rate for long term stay?
Old 10-15-2009

jfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hglucas View Post
Hi, I am looking to do some ocean sailing in February. I am looking to crew with someone that is crossing the Gulf Stream. I will be in Miami February. I have a 32' sailboat on the Chesapeake I can sail. I was in the CG. I have many skills relating to boating and navigation. I am 57 and a male. Just looking for some blue water experience so I can get my captains license next year.
THANKS FOR THE CONTACT. I WILL BE IN THE BAHAMAS IN FEB., SO UNLESS YOU WANTED TO MEET ME SOMETIME IN THE BAHAMAS I WILL BE RETURNING TO MELBOURNE EARLY APR. YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY EMAIL JFLDAVISON@HOTMAIL.COM
Old 10-15-2009

Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb8119 View Post
My name is Rob, and I am interested in a crew position for this winter. I will be graduating college mid-December and leaving directly for Ponce Inlet, Fla to join family. I do not have much experience, of late, but I was born and raised, in part, on my fathers 52 ft Irwin and have a strong desire to get back to the ocean. I will be available for the extent of your plans as I have no professional commitments set in stone. If you are still looking for crew I would like to discuss this with you further. Let me know, thanks,

-Rob
THANKS FOR THE CONTACT. I MAY STILL BE IN MELBOURNE MID DEC BUT NO DEFINATE SCHEDULE AS OF YET. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT JFLDAVISON@HOTMAIL.COM AND WE CAN POSSIBLY MEET. JOHN
Old 10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudRICKETT View Post
Hi JFL.
I have a 32' on Lake Erie and she's on the hard for the winter, so I'm free for several months Dec-Mar.

I can pay my own expenses to and from MLB. In fact I lived aboard and worked at the Anchorage Marina on the Eau Galie Causeway.
Straight Orientation
Non Smoker
Dive Master/Master diver
Bahamas sailing experience, Lots of Keys diving experience.
Passport
No Priors
No Drugs
My personal e-mail is brickett@neo.RR.com
If you are interested contact me.
I'm interested in learning your background experince, and how the boat is equipped, last survey etc.
Whats the rate for long term stay?
THE BOAT IS JUST NORTH OF YOU AT PINEDA POINT MARINA. I WILL BE DOWN MID NOV SO WE CAN MEET IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED. EMAIL JFLDAVISON@HOTMAIL.COM
Old 10-15-2009

Hello Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclosGladiator View Post
Hello, I'm Levi Crocker.I hope your are looking for a deck hand that knows his way around a kitchen. I've recently left the restaurant business after 10 years with a lot of great experience, including everything from a small-town steakhouse to 4-star Fine Dining. I've got a few years of sailing experience as well. 2 years on a 42' Jeanneau, a little time on a 1957 42' Henkel, a 35' handmade Cat and various J-boats. If there is anything else I could answer for you please feel free to contact me at any time.

Cheers,
Levi Crocker
YOU INDICATE YOU WILL BE IN MIAMI THIS WINTER. LET ME KNOW YOUR TIMETABLE AND MAYBY WE CAN MEET UP. THE BOAT IS IN MELBOURNE AT PINEDA POINT MARINA AND I WILL BE DOWN MID NOV. EMAIL JFLDAVISON@HOTMAIL.COM
Old 09-19-2010

Crew wanted FL-BAHAMAS this winter.

I had to change plans from last yr. but will be ready to go this winter with warmer temperatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFL View Post
Join a seasoned skipper this winter and enjoy a laid back sailing holiday on a 32' sloop to the Bahamas. Share expenses and enjoy some fun in the sun,beachcoaming,snorkeling,fishing or just lay back and smell the roses. I plan to leave Florida some time in DEC. and head back in Apr. This is a non smoking vessel.For more details email me jfldavison@hotmail.com