SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

1st Mate Needed for Cruising Plans

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
It is my intention to cruise the seven seas and explore the continents, based on the itinerary on svMichelle Web Site (http://appletserve.com/svmichelle/svmichelle.html) with a companion/1st mate who can appreciate being adored for her contribution to the journey. The 1st mate should like adventure, have marketable skills, know or be willing to learn sailing fundamentals, boat management, have flexible expectations and a commitment to the journey. If completing this life adventure with me is of interest to you, send me a note telling me a little bit about your life plans and why this journey appeals to you. I will Email or call if your include a number.

Bill

#3 ·
hi bill,
My name is Elizabeth and I am a twenty years old. I am currently on a leave of abscense from the college I attend (Rhode Island School of Design) and am looking for a sailing trip full of hard work and adventure. While I have limited experience, I am a great worker, able bodied, easy- going, and ambitious to learn. I have been hiking, rock climbing, and windsurfing for three years while living and working on an organic farm. I believe your goals and itinerary are exactly what I am looking for.
(I also appreciate being adored)
write me at lizzy147@aol.com or, if highly interested call at 401-427-3363

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.