SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Need crew Florida to Bahamas

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  kekkul 
#1 ·
I'm looking for one or two crew to help me sail my Tartan 37 from West Palm Beach to Marsh Harbor and beyond.

It would help if you are non-smoking, can stand watch, cook a little and have a sense of humor. I'm a retired professor and have made this trip 5 times. I would like to leave the second week of January.

Your expenses are getting to and from the boat and chipping in for food and drink.

E-mail me at sailingcrew08@gmail.com

#3 ·
I'm currently in Stuart Florida, I came to Crew a sailboat that going to Bahamas but when I got here he has problems with the engine and I'm already waiting for over a week I have to leave the country because of my visa that will expire soon . If you are still interested send me a notice in my email gyansol@yahoo.com. You can see my profile on the site Find a Crew™ my number is gyan almira (46751)
Thank you
Gyan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.