SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Crew Wanted/Available (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/)
-   -   1 or two crew wanted from Florida to Rio Dulce, Guatemala (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/61340-1-two-crew-wanted-florida-rio-dulce-guatemala.html)

Beyond2012 01-17-2010 10:57 AM

1 or two crew wanted from Florida to Rio Dulce, Guatemala

Dear all, so the yacht is a 1980s 33 ft Topper Hermanson steel cutter. Currently being worked on in a boat yard in Florida to get her ready for sailing sometime in June/July this year (hurricane season), with myself the owner and one or two more people with long distance sailing, chart reading and navigation experience.

When in Guatemala, you are welcome to stay on the boat for further south to the San Blas islands off Panama.:)

Im also looking for a position as crew for myself from EU to USA in early June to get to my boat!

enquiries welcome!

Sailing53 01-18-2010 12:55 AM

I am the assistant manager at texan and may be interested
mike shelton

MissLindsay 01-18-2010 02:53 AM

one of your Crew

Hello......
I am free with no obligations, dying to set sail, an amazing chef, and would love to receive more details about your voyage. I have a lifetime experience on fishing and motor boats, some on sailboats. My dream is to sail, I am looking for someone to listen to my dream. Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or more details.Thank you. Lindsay

Beyond2012 01-18-2010 03:45 AM

florida to guatemala

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissLindsay (Post 561019)
Hello......
I am free with no obligations, dying to set sail, an amazing chef, and would love to receive more details about your voyage. I have a lifetime experience on fishing and motor boats, some on sailboats. My dream is to sail, I am looking for someone to listen to my dream. Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or more details.Thank you. Lindsay

I just sent you a message to your yahoo account. thanks for the interest, look forward to hearing more.

thanatos 01-18-2010 07:17 AM

msg me.
seriously.

Sailing53 01-18-2010 10:23 AM

I am retireing from Lockheed in march, mike the owner at Texan Bay has made me his new assitant in charge. I am interested in sailing there, I can also help with entering port and navigating the rio dulce.

guatdoc 02-11-2010 09:24 AM

route and time

what do you expect your time enroute will be. where would we meet up in florida? i live in guatemala.

Phil

MissLindsay 02-11-2010 02:02 PM

Hello,

I don't think I got your message in my email, but I am definitely looking forward to hearing from you. lanewtonart@yahoo.com

declan167 02-11-2010 05:06 PM

Florida to SA

My name is Patrick I am 21 years old and I live in Pensacola Florida. I have been an avid sailor my entire life on a variety of vessels. I am interested in what you have got planned and would like further information.
Thank you for your time. Very respectfully,
Patrick

MissLindsay 02-13-2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissLindsay (Post 569312)
Hello,

I don't think I got your message in my email, but I am definitely looking forward to hearing from you. lanewtonartATyahoo.com

ok Aloha