Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest Forums > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2010
c2csailor

c2cSailor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to c2cSailor Send a message via Skype™ to c2cSailor
Cool Crew wanted- florida coast, flexible schedule.

Seasoned sailor aboard a 42' center cockpit cutter looking for crew any length of time between Feb 1rst and late May. Join on or jump ship at any stop along the Florida coast.

Early Feb. Departure from Panama City, FL on or about Feb 1rst. There is still
room for one more, and you can stay as long as you like or jump ship after a few
days, weeks, or even months. The skipper plans to cruise FL and the bahamas
until May, but doesn't have any crew lined up beyond Feb. You can join on and
jump ship at any points in between. Skipper will pay all boat operating costs.
Skippers wife is unable to participate this year due to illness. Profile and boat pic available on SeaKnots. Trying to solicit crew for him so he doesn't have to cut his journey short. What better way to leave the cold and snow than cruising south Florida???

Email me at c2csailor AT gMAIL dot COM for more info.....thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by c2cSailor; 01-29-2010 at 12:59 PM. Reason: contact info wrong
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2010
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
I just made that jump and basically singled the whole way. Catch the back end of a northern and it is a cake walk (but dont get caught between the low and thie high as I did on one leg!).

Not interested in crewing, just wanted to give you very recent, first had advice. It is a very easy hop. I do not know if that would ease your skippers mind about it. If not, tell him that it is going to be in the 80's all weekend in SW FLorida!!! I can post pics if you want of trip south and what you get when you get here!!!!

Brian

PS What marina are you at? I stayed at Pan City Municipal Marina. Nice folks. I just left a couple of weeks ago so wonder if we might have crossed paths?

PSS Get a sleeping bag for the run south for the onwatch night crew (and maybe the day crew). We saw below freezing north of Tampa.

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Last edited by Cruisingdad; 01-22-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Old 01-24-2010

LDR133 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LDR133
Yessir Im down for it !

i was on quite alot of sailing craft, one design and phrf.. started @9 to age 18... was top in my YC....sailed heavy weather every time possible...did chapman school.. was really good...I also was an instructor for US Sailing.. then, went to dj for a bit, (13yrs) but ready to go back to the water now.. hell im 30 haHAHA
Old 01-28-2010

Fiffa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fiffa
Seeing how I just lost my job and having family in Holiday, FL (a little north of Tampa), I would definitely be interested in this opportunity! I'll shoot you a PM for more info!
Old 01-28-2010

ughmo2000 is on a distinguished road
Nice photo CD!
Old 01-29-2010
Montgomery 17

Perithead is on a distinguished road
Speaking of Panama City, that it where my boat is slipped. I live an hour and half north of there.

What marina are you at? I might be coming down this weekend, I am at the City Marina that CD mentioned, they are very nice folks, to bad I missed you CD.

Sailing Videos, Woodworking Videos and More!
Old 01-29-2010
c2csailor

c2cSailor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to c2cSailor Send a message via Skype™ to c2cSailor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad View Post
I just made that jump and basically singled the whole way. Catch the back end of a northern and it is a cake walk (but dont get caught between the low and thie high as I did on one leg!).

Not interested in crewing, just wanted to give you very recent, first had advice. It is a very easy hop. I do not know if that would ease your skippers mind about it. If not, tell him that it is going to be in the 80's all weekend in SW FLorida!!! I can post pics if you want of trip south and what you get when you get here!!!!

Brian

PS What marina are you at? I stayed at Pan City Municipal Marina. Nice folks. I just left a couple of weeks ago so wonder if we might have crossed paths?

PSS Get a sleeping bag for the run south for the onwatch night crew (and maybe the day crew). We saw below freezing north of Tampa.

That would be great. I plan on checking in when we are close enough to shore for cell reception/internet.

Old 01-29-2010
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by c2cSailor View Post
That would be great. I plan on checking in when we are close enough to shore for cell reception/internet.
Its a cake walk. You wont have a problem.

Brian

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 02-02-2010

Angelgal918 is on a distinguished road
After May?

Hey C2C, got any plans after May?
I'm in the NC area, but would love to get on board going somewhere else. Novice, but enthusiastic.
Old 02-14-2010

anhinsb is on a distinguished road
interested

I am interested. My email in hins0038@metnet.edu

April