Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2010

GREGGWARREN is an unknown quantity at this point
Cruzin crew wanted

lookin for easygoin person or.? to go to islands for weeks or ?? want to leave end of mar. or april contact me with your ideas , i;m flexable Gregg S/V RENEGADE
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2010

ahughes5 is on a distinguished road
Hello, I am interested

Hello, my name is anthony. I've been looking for a crew and I seem to be alittle confused with your post.. Where exactly are you, where do you want to go? Tell me the details of your need of crew and what you want to do please, I'd like to hear them.

Anyway I've never gone sailing, but I'm looking to find an experience on a sail boat. I'm willing to "trade" free labor in exchange that I get a chance to sail on a boat. I'm ready to be of "full service" and help with anything in regards to boating. I will meet you anywhere you are located when you need me.

Besides that, I'm friendly and calm, but determined and self reliant. I just would like a job in order to experience sailing.

if you're interested or just want to say hello,
send me a message!
thanks
-anthony
Old 02-22-2010

lovethewind is on a distinguished road
Good Morning Gregg. I too am interested in a sailng adventure. I am a novice sailor, and I do have plenty of experience on power boats, as well. I am retired, and have plenty of time on my hands. I am 49 non smoker, and I do enjoy a few rum drinks when the days work is done. If interested, drop me a line, and lets talk. I would like to hear about the Renegade, and your port of depature. Thanx in advance.. Lennie lennie.sage@yahoo.com
Old 02-22-2010

anhinsb is on a distinguished road
interested

I have a couple weeks to burn up before May. Where would you depart out of? Destination?
Old 02-23-2010

WANNACRUISEFOREVER is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hi
I am looking to share a bareboat in the Carib this spring, either BVI or Grenadines. I am a 50 year old Canadian who loves to sail and gets along with everyone and cant wait to get back on the water. I can go anytime with a couple of days notice. If anyone is interested send me a message
Old 02-28-2010

americayachteuropa is on a distinguished road
Sailor with privat GPS Garmin from Saint Martin, Caribbean to Europe from March 2010

I'm available for - unpaid and non-paying CREW POSITIONS. From March 05.03.2010 to May from Caribbean to Europe.
I have sailing experience, I will pay all my expences. Currently I am working as a voluntary Doctor, etc., with one expedition into the jungles of Costa Rica from September 2009 to February 2010. I have a Ticket to Europa, but I am available also for a Crew. Therefore, from March 2010 I am on a yacht rendition of America, Saint Martin, Caribbean entirely to Europe free of charge. A long time before I have the License for all oceans of the world up to 10 GRT successfully made. Therefore I am happy as a co-master and sailor available.
More about me: World citizen with Austrian passport (Europe), 57, I speak German and English and 8 other languages, widower, private person, non smoker, non drinker, dentist out of service, I like silence. My privat boardpharmacy about 4 kg, and privat GPS system Garmin with enough batteries are also available.
Your Sailor.

Last edited by americayachteuropa; 02-07-2011 at 04:30 PM.