SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Doctor with GPS Garmin from Saint Martin to Scandinavia, Europe from March 2010

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  JohnRPollard 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all! St. Maarten, 13.03.2010
I am in St. Maarten. I'm available for - unpaid and non-paying CREW POSITIONS from St. Maarten, Caribbean to Europe.
The GPS system Garmin with batteries for 35 days and boardpharmacy about 4 kg. are available. I will pay all my expences. I have sailing experience. More about me: world citizen with Austrian passport, 57, German and nine other languages, widower, privateer, non smoker, non drinker, dentist out of service.
Your Sailor.

#2 ·
PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE FORUMS WITH YOUR POSTS. You have started THREE identical threads in forums they are not appropriate for. If you want to crew or are available to crew, please post in that forum. Also, please read the post I have linked to in my signature... If this is indeed your 84th www listing, your web-etiquette is sadly lacking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.