Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2010

ughmo2000 is on a distinguished road
Retired firefighter, experienced crew

52y/o retired firefighter/paramedic seeking delivery, boatsitting, or short term cruising positions worldwide as crew, mate, or skipper.

Clean, responsible, easy going. Non-smoker, no drugs, social drinker. Respectful of others and the boat. Don't know it all but have experience on full E&W coasts of US and Mexico, Great Lakes, ICW, Bahamas, VI's, Vancouver Island, Baja, Trans-AT, Trans-Pac. Sail to 50', power to 55'. Sloops, cutters, ketches, catamarans, trawlers. Single and twin screw. Good knowledge of navigation, diesel and gas engines, 12v, plumbing, radar, radio ops, daily maintenance, provisioning, cruise prep, can even cook a bit. Have my own gear, nav equipment, stand my own watches. ASA, PADI, FirstAid/CPR, BTLS, ACLS. CV and excellent references available on request. Can supply additional crew or complete delivery team if needed.

Cliff at ughmo2000"at"yahoo.com
Old 04-17-2010

zerubb is on a distinguished road
I am looking for a delivery skipper and crew to help prepare 40' yacht for Pacific crossing and deliver said boat from west coast USA to east coast Australia.....Cheers
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2010
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Zerubb—

You really should start your own thread instead of hijacking Ughmo's. Please read the POST in my signature to figure out how to do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerubb View Post
I am looking for a delivery skipper and crew to help prepare 40' yacht for Pacific crossing and deliver said boat from west coast USA to east coast Australia.....Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 04-17-2010
Faux paws

Sanitie10 is on a distinguished road
Ughmo2000,

I am looking for someone to take my boat (Tartan 34) from Ft Lauderdale to Norfolk VA sometime in the next 6 weeks or so. I cannot do it myself because it is my busy season at work. It's pretty open ended, I really want to boat back in New England, but want experienced and competent skipper for the job.

Please send some detail about your experience and requirements.
Old 04-17-2010

zerubb is on a distinguished road
Hi Sailingdog
I have no intention of hijacking anyone's post, I was responding (or so I thought) to Ughmo's post. I have in fact started my own thread a few days ago (see delivery skipper wanted)...........Cheers
Old 04-17-2010

Wow! Good timing! I just got home last night from helping a friend deliver his boat!

Zerubb, Sanitie10, please check your private messages.

Cliff
Old 04-26-2010

Off to Bonaire!

Will be seeking berths toward the end of May.
Old 06-13-2010

CharLeePisang is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CharLeePisang
Malaysia Roberts 53 needs some attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by ughmo2000 View Post
52y/o retired firefighter/paramedic seeking delivery, boatsitting, or short term cruising positions worldwide as crew, mate, or skipper.

Clean, responsible, easy going. Non-smoker, no drugs, social drinker. Respectful of others and the boat. Don't know it all but have experience on full E&W coasts of US and Mexico, Great Lakes, ICW, Bahamas, VI's, Vancouver Island, Baja, Trans-AT, Trans-Pac. Sail to 50', power to 55'. Sloops, cutters, ketches, catamarans, trawlers. Single and twin screw. Good knowledge of navigation, diesel and gas engines, 12v, plumbing, radar, radio ops, daily maintenance, provisioning, cruise prep, can even cook a bit. Have my own gear, nav equipment, stand my own watches. ASA, PADI, FirstAid/CPR, BTLS, ACLS. CV and excellent references available on request. Can supply additional crew or complete delivery team if needed.

Cliff at ughmo2000"at"yahoo.com
Hallo Cliff, would you like to spend some time in Malaysia as I have to go to Germany an d need someone to look after my ship?
Old 07-27-2010

Back home again and looking for more!