Join Date: May 2009
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 9
I opted not to join the voyage, sounded like fun, but it would have been difficult on my schedule, and more importantly I didn't feel the schedule he was trying to accomplish left enough time for my safety concerns to be addressed. He wanted to splash the hull, then do the sea trials later the same day, and leave for the trip either the next morning or the morning after that.
I wasn't comfortable setting sail for offshore with a crew that was new to the boat, and on a boat that was just getting splashed 24-48 hours earlier. If they just set sail this past weekend, then they are nearly a month behind the schedule they told me. They had wanted to be underway the Sunday or Monday of Memorial day weekend... I wonder what caused the delay?
Four Points - 1990 Hunter 27'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.