SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Crew Person Available

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
I am looking for a crewing opportunity that will teach me about sailing and living on a boat. I am a 29 y/o male with little experience. I am interested in any opportunity that will offer me experience and new skills. I am mature and responsible. I currently work seasonally as an Outward Bound instructor. I have current Wilderness First Responder medical certification and am very comfortable in the outdoors and elements. I am will to work hard and pay my own way to and from the sail anywhere in the world. I am mature and responsible. I think I have good people skills and safety judgement. I also have a BA from an Ivy League school and have worked for three years in the corporate world. I can present a mature and professional persona. Please email me (mkoltuv@hotmail.com) or post here if you know of opportunities for me or would like more information about me. I am available from now through May 20 and from July 20 on.

Please take a chance on me. I will work hard to learn and make it work.

Max Koltuv

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.