SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Swap: 5 Day Bahama Sailing for Laptop

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Saltjunksara 
#1 ·
I am offering 5 days sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas from July 5th on a 32ft Pearson Vanguard in exchange for a laptop . I can collect you at either Treasure Cay or Marsh Harbour, whereby we can sail in the Sea of Abacos. I am a 31 Irish guy. You can send your details to tadhgkraul at hotmaiil.com if you are interested under the heading: Sailing exchange.

#4 · (Edited)
I have crewed with this fellow and have sailed with him from Ft. Pierce through the Abaco's we were Crewing under Capt. Bill. "Tige" Irish lad came across the opportunity to live and work on this classic Vanguard. He has been doing this since Febuary of this year and should be pretty familiar with the waters in the sea of Abaco by now. Tige is very affable and courteous with the gift of Blarney and was a very hard-working crew member when we crewed together. His need for a laptop is so he doesn't have to borrow everyone else's laptop to communicate with friends and family in Ireland.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.