Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2010

al0184 is on a distinguished road
Crew available

I am a 47 y/o,fit, non-smoker, social drinker (never while underway), available to help serve as crew/deckhand for upcoming sails for durations of 1 week to a month, starting in March. I can also help out on a weekend here and there. I am in the Baltimore area but willing to travel. I have average boating experience while aboard a J40 in Chesapeake Bay and a cruise up east coast to Maine. I am also a decent chef and can get along well with just about anyone. Referenences will be provided upon request.

If interested please send me a note.

Regards,
Al

Last edited by al0184; 11-28-2010 at 06:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2010

flysci is on a distinguished road
crewing

Hi,

I will need crew in April to get my boat from the VIs to Panama. I have not decided on the route yet. I live alone on board and bring on crew for the passages. The boat is a well found CS36T with solar and wind gen, 100 gal water tanks, 30HP westerbeke, windlass, etc. No private cabin for crew, but do have a fair sized quarterberth, and a setee that folds out.

If this might interest you, get back to me by email: roark dot margo at g mail dot com.

You can ask me any questions you might have.

Ciao,
Margo
Old 12-11-2010

Dinger02 is on a distinguished road
Crew available

I am a 41 y/o,fit, non-smoker, social drinker, available to help serve as crew/deckhand for upcoming sails, duration is open for discussion, starting in January. I currently live in Destin, FL (Panhandle) but willing to travel. I am a USCG licensed Capt, scuba certified, good navigator and good chef. I have some live aboard experience, tons of yachting experience (been a yacht broker for last 10 years) but have little sailing experience. Excellent hand on deck, familiar with most systems, plumbing and electrical with good mechanical common sense (not a mechanic by any means). Contact me at cseagreg at yahoo dot com.

Referenences can be provided upon request.