SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Seek mate and partner for round the world cruise

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  RenaeLindsay 
#1 ·
I have the boat, will cover all boat expenses, you split other expenses, fuel, food, and beer. Boat is a vagabond 42, ready to go.
Jacques
falconslider@gmail.com

#2 ·
Hahah...... You mean I don't need to buy my own boat to do the circumnavigate. I think my wife will like the idea, more money for her at the end :)

I would love to learn more about your sail plan and current location. May be I can fly there to meet and discuss with you.

#7 ·
Thanks for the link and the story. I'm a big contributor to the Breast Cancer cause and every year I participate on the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. During 2003-2008 I raised over 3 million for the cause. Your daughter is lovely and I'm sorry she was lost to this horrible disease.

Renae

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.