Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2011

dave22q is on a distinguished road
crewman/woman wanted

33' morgan sloop marathon to costa rica june or july 2011. pay + return airfare or return w/ me sep or oct. heavy experience not critical, relaxed attitude is.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2011

blackjackcash is on a distinguished road
I am interested. I have some near coastal sailing experience, and one offshore passage from USVI to Boston via Bermuda on a 1925 schooner. PM me with more details if I can be of service.
Old 06-03-2011

Sonic11b is on a distinguished road
I spent 4 years in the army and have recently been working as a helicopter flight instructor, but the job prospects are a bit grim at the moment, so I'm looking for an adventure. I've always been interested in sailing and this looks like a great opportunity to learn all about it. The skills I have may not be immediately useful to you, but I am a hard worker and a quick study and very easy to get along with. I look forward to hearing back from you and hope I can accompany you on your journey.

FlyHeliJP @ Gmail.com
Old 06-06-2011

matthewschmidtj is on a distinguished road
I am interested. I just graduated from college in May and I am looking to work on a sailboat this summer before I start a job in the Fall.

I have limited experience sailing on freshwater lakes in 14-22 foot dingies, but I am handy, competent under pressure and comfortable on the water. I am easy going but dependable, and I am looking for good company and good stories. If you still have a position available on your boat I would love to learn more.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Matt

matthew.schmidtj at gmail dot com
Old 06-12-2011

Bridget is on a distinguished road
Hi Dave, If you are still in Marathon I am interested and maybe we can talk. I have some experience off shore (5 KW to Cuba crossings) cruising the Bahamas and an ICW trip. I am kwbridget at ymail dot com.
Old 06-12-2011

pumpkin11 is on a distinguished road
Hi Dave,

I am interested in your offer.

To introduce myself, I have the spanish coastal skipper license since 2008 and broad experience in deliveries and coastal navigation.

Despite I don't have experience in open or international waters, I am desiring to learn and ambitious to succeed in new challenges. I am 26, fit & healty spaniard with an easy-going personality and eager to sail and always willing to help and assume on-board tasks.

I would appreciate to know more details about the journey, route and conditions if you still have availability.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Old 06-15-2011

SailingSunflower is on a distinguished road
Hey there,
I might be interested. I have mostly coastal experiences with a few crossings... I have a fairly well rounded knowledge of boat systems and am mechanically inclined and can fix most things and own 3 older sailboats myself. I am a fabulous cook, easy going and fun on top of that. I find that attitude and getting a long is highly important when stuck on a boat with someone and believe that the crew picks the captain as much as the captain picks their crew. If interested let me know.
Jessica
Silverlotusgirl at gmail
Old 06-15-2011

JFAspell is on a distinguished road
50 year old lawyer available. You fly me there and home and I'm yours until Christmas. Not looking for anything more than travel and food onboard. Very chill. Follow instructions. No ego and no attitude. 40 plus years nearshore and coastal power boat exp. Minimal sail but I do know a halyard from a sheet and a jib from a main. I dont get seasick CT Boating license. GPS and Seaclear II experience. Current CPR. Just looking to get some experience.
PM if interested.

Jim
Old 06-16-2011

bramp15 is on a distinguished road
I am going to Costa Rica anyways so if you take me you wont need to pay for my return airfare. In addition to this it sounds like you are paying the crew. I would be glad just to add more sea miles to my experience list. Thanks...

Please PM me with phone number and a good time to call you. I am motivated and ready to go when you are.