Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2011

taow is on a distinguished road
cew wanted, M/F no exp needed whits/bris

G'day all
I’m Alex
is there anyone interested in a 1 to 2 week crew/pos for a transport from north, south to moreton bay?
I’m lookin at transporting a 36ft tri in the near future, and possibly looking for a crew member to join me, all boat needs taken care of, person will only need to take care of their own personal needs and treat etc, and making their own way to departure point, i will be busing it up as I have more gear then needed on a plane,
You don’t need any boating exp to apply as long as you believe you’re not stupid then you can learn right? And all females are more than welcome and encouraged to apply and make a note! There is no strings attached I’m offering a trip to transport a boat, anything else is natures fault :P, and as long as I’m not held responsible for being too charming :P jks
it is a transport trip but with the right crew member/s I have no problems exploring some of the islands along the way, taking up to 1, 2 to 3 weeks if wanting and time allows, I am free with my time and only need to get the boat home to get her ready for some summer fun
A light or social in the evenings or with a meal drinker is ok-
Smokers fine-full safety rules apply
For more info reply to thread or message me direct with a contact some info about yourself, age, gender ETC and what you'd like to get out of the trip.
note person will need to be interested in taking on crew duties, and any readying of boat before departure,

Last edited by taow; 06-13-2011 at 05:46 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011

wow guess not
Old 06-14-2011
Oathkeepers member

jerryrlitton will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to jerryrlitton Send a message via MSN to jerryrlitton Send a message via Yahoo to jerryrlitton Send a message via Skype™ to jerryrlitton
Yes amazing...

A Kings Trade
Dewey Lamdin

Money canít buy you happiness.
But it buys you a big enough yacht to
sail you right up to it!
(Johnny Depp)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-14-2011

might be the make your own way there lol or that its not the ideal time to head south, but she must be back home asap so I can clean her up and add this and that, give her a paint and a refit so sheís ready for some summer fun, passage through and around island will be nice and warm, its when hitting and passing Yeppoon and south that its gonna get a little cool somewhat :P but with my good old windpredict program I can model and pick the right times to move on to the next anchor spot
PS for those that donít know what windpredict is look it up, Iím sure if you donít have it you'll be wanting it, and theirs a free version you can email them and ask any question you may have, there very friendly like that, there in NZ Iím using the full version at the moment have a 12month subscription, mainly for the coast run, to much to explain here so take a look if you like, mention TOROA if you talk to them lol not sure what it will do for you, but might do something for me lol, but I give it the thumbs up and will just see how well and usefull it is
oh and thats predictwind . com
Old 06-16-2011

crew no longer needed thanks,