Da Most Educated Red Neck
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 8
1. Do you take a crew from this side of the pond?
2. Willing to join for the longest leg of the trip. Most likely I can't do the whole trip. Monetary is not an issue, but time is premium for me.
3. Availability of an easy on and easy off ports via public transportation
4. A listing of boat inventories
5. I travel extensively and love sightseeing, but this is not my objective. Just want sea miles.
6. What do you provide to the crew and what is the expectation from the crew.
7. I carry all my own gear and safety items, and ready yo sail.
PM me if I am qualified. We can talk more.
I read, I think, and I act independently; I don't come here to win a popular contest on Sailnet, nor I am here for hookup. I come here to learn, be challenged and be inspired in the art of sailing the big Ponds. I am NOT afraid of drowning in the sea, but I am afraid of dying in a nursing home and burdening those who I love.
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.