SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Crew wanted florida to S Pac

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  xxRobbieCxx 
#1 ·
Looking for one or two people to crew on my boat as I leave florida and head for Cuba and Panama. Looking for someone who can pay their way. Or a very hard worker. Skills in freediving, video, digital would be very helpful. I am mid 30''s, male, and ready to see the world. No smokers, drugs, or alkis please. Email for more info.

Mark
Ft Lauderdale

#3 ·
I am a young, fit, flexible, energetic gentleman looking to lend a few smiles, a hand, and a strong back to a boat for long distance travel. I have little experience but a lot of heart and am a quick learner.

If you could use me, I''d love to work my butt off for you.

Hope the offer isn''t outdated...

Ben
410-896-3238
kenbubbageisa@hotmail.com

#4 ·
My name is Max. My girlfriend is Eve. We are 29 and 33 respectively. We have both been working as Outward Bound instructors. We have limited sailing experience (we both completed an ASA certified live aboard course for bareboat chartering). We do have wilderness medical training and have spent a lot of time working intensely in groups.

We are interested in sailing for several months starting in Jan or Feb. Might you be interested in having us?

mkoltuv@hotmail.com

#5 ·
Hey Mark
I am currently getting back from a trip to the amazon and the andes to learn about another culture. I am a very hard worker and am very goal oriented. I am outgoing and very friendly. I dont have much experience being a crew hand but i would love to learn! I am great with a camera and videos. Free diving isnt my forte but im a fast learner and will try to learn as much as i can about it.
I have a bunch of references if you need them or whatever
But i hope to talk to u soon
-Rob
(945)548-6788

#9 ·
Not sure where you are right now, but I have just lost my crew due to a medical condition and need to get back up to Fort Lauderdale from Key West in next few days. More fun with someone else so give me a shout if this appeals. Beneteau 440, fully victualed and raring to go with a good spinnaker sail forecast and all rods rigged!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.