Not a Member? 

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By moggie
  • 1 Post By tdw

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2011

moggie is on a distinguished road
sailing hands required Pittwater Sydney - South

Hi all, I am planning to start sailing south next week. I will be picking good weather windows as we all know what our spring weather can throw at us some times. I am happy and love to single handed but if you are hanging around and want some fresh air feel free to join the yacht. Having someone with the time to sit out a weather window in eden would be a bonus (it a top place to relax) because work is calling. She is a 36ft catalina
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2011
Once known as Hartley18

Classic30 will become famous soon enough Classic30 will become famous soon enough
A week is a bit late notice for most people but if the Honourable Wombat has nothing else to do, it would be a good excuse for him to finally visit Melbourne!!

He's around here someplace.. How's your schedule, TD??
Old 08-25-2011

moggie is on a distinguished road
Alway gald to sail with honourable people, they tend to keep their watch - my yacht has gps but no ais so a look out doesn't hurt.

Melbourne is a great place to visit you know the drill three seasons in the one day. I may pull into gippsland lakes haven't choosen yet. I have some work things come up now this comming week and am now planning from thursday or the week after depending on weather windows.

how much time do you have to give to the trip?
mwerff likes this.
Old 08-25-2011
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartley18 View Post
A week is a bit late notice for most people but if the Honourable Wombat has nothing else to do, it would be a good excuse for him to finally visit Melbourne!!

He's around here someplace.. How's your schedule, TD??
I'd have been into that like a shot but our number three is on annual leave and we are waiting for two major projects to dock for delivery over the next two weeks. Both of them already running late.

How's my schedule ? Dodgey at best my friend, dodgey at best. Were I to bugger off to sea right now the family jewels could well be forfeit. Mind you he should ask the Wombet. She'd probably jump at the chance to get out of here and leave me to straighten up.
Classic30 likes this.

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.

Tags
crew wanted australia , pittwater