Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2003

BlueWorldSail is on a distinguished road
Crew(s) Needed for the Carribean

I am going to leave my boat in the Bahamas for wniter sason, if you would like to crew durnig during that period, please let me know.

John.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2003

bouzilla is on a distinguished road

Just came home from working on st. john for a few months and I am already making plans to go back. Got some sailing in while down there but could use a lot more. I am flying back down on the 28th of dec. and will be there till june...right now trying to decide between a land or sea job..would prefer working on a boat...but let me know if your still looking...i''d love to crew. thanks. birdie
Old 11-12-2003

justreach is on a distinguished road

wish I could have jumped on from LI as I am in Jersey.I will most likely see some time in the Caribbean this winter and would love to join up if schedules jibe. do you need crew for the trip down? How about the med crossing? I am somewhat flexible. I am also 33 and have a fair amount of experience. If you''d like to communicate furthe e-mail me at kamikazegrin@hotmail.com
thanks
justin
Old 11-15-2003

espagna is on a distinguished road

Hello Blue Wordl Sail,
My boyfriend(28) and I(30) just came here in Spain, because we knew it was the right timing to find a Yacht or Sailboat in need of a good crew. We both have experience on the sea and are quite interesting in your add.
Whenever you cross to the Mediterranean, we´d love to hop aboard!!! Leaving you our e-mail for you to contact us...and by the way, if in 2 weeks from now we haven´t find anything here...we are ready to come and meet you in the Caribbean since our only goal at the moment is to cruise....

Don´t hesitate to reply if you want to know more about us.
Sincerely,
Véronique and Dominic
Old 12-03-2003

smithmw is on a distinguished road

My name is Mike and I am Graduating from CU Boulder in December. I would love to take on an adventure in FEB. for as long as possible. I grew up boating on Lake Ontario and am ready to go. Just drop me an email and give me the word.

Email: msmith_42@yahoo.com
Old 12-04-2003

snap22 is on a distinguished road

Hi I am looking for a boat to crew on from January until March. I would be very interested in sailing with you. I am 19 but dependable, hardworking and honest. I was on a passenger schooner on the east coast this fall and in the next couple of days will help bring a 75'''' ketch from Baltimore to Miami. Anyways if you are interested let me know. thanks
Sincerely Rusty Whatley
Old 12-16-2003

ughmo2000 is on a distinguished road

Well add my name to the list of possible crew! Very interested to hear more of your plans.

47y/o retired firefighter/EMT, scuba diver, easy going, mechanically inclined with plenty of time. Racing/cruising experience with US Sailing bareboat cert.

Can be reached via E-mail at ughmo2000@comcast.net

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cliff Cooper
Old 12-24-2003

SailKabbalah is on a distinguished road

I''m looking for compatible person interested in sailing wherever the wind carries us. I''m getting the boat ready and would like to leave in June, July or Aug. from West Palm Beach. I''ll send pics of me, the boat and my dog (a poodle). I have plenty of experience and am a captain with a 100-ton license. The boat is a 44'' Pearson Countess and very seaworthy. Let''s swap resumes or send me an e mail with your phone number and I''ll call. mailto:captaindewey@hotmai.com This is not to be a pleasure cruise but a cruising sailing adventure.
Old 12-31-2003

onemistral is on a distinguished road

I''m interested - but I''d like to know what kind of boat you''re on, what your sailing experience is, what safety/nav equipment you have on board, and a rough timetable (if you have one at all) you''ve got.
My sailing experience is a bit limited, but i was first mate on a 3 month cruise from San Juan, PR to Chaguaramas, Trinidad several years ago. i''m a bit rusty, but I''m a quick study and stand a solid watch.
holler if you''re interested.
Old 01-07-2004

444 is on a distinguished road

hallo my name is adva i am 22from israel, and arrived to antigua with the last atlantic crossing in nov.
the last 6 years i was sailing "470" dingi,diving and 2 years ago i moved to bigger boats: j24 , imx-40'', oceanic, and last sammer found my self warking, cruising and racind on a 27m baots and 82'' swan (last race of "st.tropez voil"-france)
at the moment i am staing in beatifull "dominica injoing to explor this beatifull island. i left my last boat 12 days ago and it has been to long away from the bourd -i have to find a nouther boat soon!when ever you are around the britishor franch islands i would love to join you, write me(sorry about the terrible spelling, my first leng. is hebrew)by,adva