SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

sail from Tampa to Yucatan Belieze Rio Dulche from Tampa Jan

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Mister smith 
#1 ·
Sailing my 35 Garden wood ketch from Tampa to Yucatan,Belieze.Rio Dulche.Lv Jan 04 for 3 mo.Seek affable co-adventurers m/f,n/s,1-3,all or part,Share food and marina expense,no boat expense or fuel costs.Will stay in Rio Dulche1+mo.Travel many Mayan sites -hike volcanos,hot springs,etc.Spanish a +-email me georgetheleo@hotmail.com ty george

#2 ·
I am a young, fit, flexible, energetic gentleman looking to lend a few smiles, a hand, and a strong back to a boat for long distance travel. I have little experience but a lot of heart and am a quick learner.

I also am an excellent hiker and explorer as I''ve worked on top of a mountain in New Hampshire all summer.

If you could use me, I''d love to work my butt off for you.

Ben
410-896-3238
kenbubbageisa@hotmail.com

#3 ·
This is James I have my fiancé Alex we are trying to offer our services aboard ship as a deck hand and her crew so that we can get to the Caribbean or the Virgin Islands I have family in the Virgin Islands and were trying to get back down there I'm in the Clearwater area I'm actually in Gulfport right now I want to exchange my work for passage to the Caribbean or to the Virgin Islands if you could please contact me my number is 919-308-2685

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.