Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2003

mistere is on a distinguished road
Search for crew from Med to Cape Town

I''m looking for an experienced crew to take my Tintella 4 43foot Ketch down to Cape Town, she is in perfect condition and completely refurbished, all the equipment needed for a trans Atlantic trip, please send details,
owner will accompany most of the trip.
regards,
Eric
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2003

mkoltuv is on a distinguished road

Hi-

My name is Max Koltuv. My girlfriend is Eve Michael. We are 29 and 33 respectively. We have both been working as Outward Bound instructors. We have limited sailing experience (we both completed an ASA certified live aboard course for bareboat chartering). We do have wilderness medical training and have spent a lot of time working intensely in groups.

We are interested in sailing for several months starting in Jan or Feb. Might you be interested in having us?

Max Koltuv
Old 11-15-2003

espagna is on a distinguished road

Dear mistere,
My boyfriend and I are presently in Spain and ready to cruise...it is the purpose of why we travelled from Canada.
We both have experience on the sea, Dominic (28) sailed from Vancouver to Mexico and restored the boat, and I (30) worked on a prawn trawler in Australia as well as with scuba-diving tours. On top of that, we´ve work on the tourism industry, he´s a great roofer during the week and bartender in the week-end. I´m a high-standard cook, waitress and massage therapist. If you are interested, we can forward our resumes.

That you are still in need of crew now or later on in time, keep our e-mail in a safe place!

Sincerely,
Véronique and Dominic
kairavahaha@hotmail.com
Old 11-15-2003

rwcat is on a distinguished road

I''m interested...if paid position...please provide more information. My reume on line at www.geocities.com/rwcat/resume.html
Hope to hear from you.
Ray
Old 11-15-2003

rwcat is on a distinguished road

I''m interested...if paid position...please provide more information. My resume on line at www.geocities.com/rwcat/resume.html
Hope to hear from you.
Ray
Old 02-04-2004

mattmulliss is on a distinguished road

hi im matt and my girl freind is sasja im intrested in crewing i hold a coastal skippers ticket and enjoy a challange .i have many sea hours sailing and taking charters in the med.Sasja is less expirenced but she is a good cook and all round help with a hands on and can do attitude the same as my self.i am also an engineer and can maintain the smooth running of the veasal.Please feel free to contact me for more info,look forward to hearing from you. mattmulliss@hotmail.com
Old 02-06-2004

captron04565 is on a distinguished road

Hi Eric, I will be in Spain end of March to Skipper a friends Allied 35 to the Med. from Portugal, then return the boat to Seville Spain in late April-early May. I would be free to join you then if schedule coincides with your departure South. I own a Bristol 32 in Maine,cruised East Coast US and Bahamas for a year, crossed from Fla. to Lagos Portugal on the Allied in 02, am 55, have sailed for 20 years,commercial diver, navigated a 39'' Caribbean from Sydney Aust. to the Whitsundays May-June 03 and am currently in Balboa Panama for a transit thru the Canal and to, pending boats available, either the Caribbean or the Galapagos. Email me if you still need crew or skipper. Thanks Wally

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.