Originally Posted by rdwalker
OK, could you describe your weaknesses?
Haha, sure thing.
1) I have zero experience. I thought this was a pretty huge one :-P
2) I have low body fat so I sink. Please don't yell at me for this. I like to eat healthy so I'm sure that is part of the problem.
3) I am ADD so I like to move around a lot. This attributes to #2.
4) I am a huge fan of life jackets! See #2
5) I am a night owl. I love stargazing and going to night walks and enjoying the calm, cool, peaceful atmosphere. I am not sure if this is actually negative, I guess it depends on the crew, however I am sure I'll adjust, especially if I smell breakfast!
6) I am not a chef. I can read a recipe and would like to get better at cooking. This may help with #2.
7) I accidentally deleted all of this and had 11... crap... I make mistakes, but I learn from them... Ctrl + a, Ctrl + c
8) I spend too much time on the internet... and am a little sarcastic apparently. Does the Atlantic have wireless?
9) I like to joke around and poke fun at silly things. I am never mean nor do I try and hurt someones feelings.
10) I am very white! I wear 100 spf. While in Mexico I wore so much sunscreen that I actually left whiter than when I arrived. I do have the ability to tan, but I do not actively seek skin cancer.
11) I'm sure there are more. Well, I know there were since this is my second time writing this, but it's time for my nightly walk!