Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2011

dwyerlaw is on a distinguished road
Dear Margo,
I have not had any experience on the ocean. I have only sailed Lake Erie in 22' to 34' sailboats. I have never spent the night on the water. I have never entered a harbour that was unknown to me.
I have a lot of experience sailing my 16' Snipe. I have a pretty good understanding of navigation derived from 7 years as an Air Force pilot. I don't smoke or drink, and I like cats.
I'd be willing to help out from NC to FL if you'd like to have me.
-Bob (I'm sending this on the public board because I don't think my private messages are getting through. The PM includes my phone numbers.)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011

brianlove is on a distinguished road
Still looking?

Greetings Margo,

My name is Brian Love, and I wanted to express my interest in your voyage, in case you are still seeking crew. I am a 26 year old male, builder and farmer by trade; and am in need of some sailing experience. I don't drink or smoke; live in NC; and could leave by mid-November. Feel free to contact me via brianlove237@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance for your consideration & response,
Brian
Old 10-10-2011

mrcattes is on a distinguished road
I'm interested in the trip. My email is mrcates53@aol.com My cell is 925-408-3094.
Since I am a new member, I am not allowed to send PMs yet. My experience is listed in my profile.
Thanks,
Bob
Old 10-13-2011

george fay is on a distinguished road
hello margo

would love to help you relocate your boat. i've a reasonable amount of deep sea time.....s.f. hawaii r/t: s.f. peurto vallarta r/t; bvi charters; currently i'm in s.f. teaching sailing on 26 to 34 footers. have worked on ferries, and tugs as well so i'm very comfortable with maintenance of systems and rigging etc. please msg. me if you are still looking. cheers george
alohaguy@ix.netcom.com
Old 10-16-2011

wypilot is on a distinguished road
I would like to join you. I am available Jan-Mar

Available worldwide between January and March. Willing to pay my own expenses. December could be possible but only for 7-10 days. Sailing experience crewing and as skipper: (Costa Rica - Galapagos), (Panama - Mexico), (Tortola BVI - Bahamas - Miami), (Borneo - Singapore -Langkawi, Malaysia). Sailboats I have owned: 32' O'Day center cockpit ketch, Endeavour 30 catamaran, 32' Oceanis 321 and Catalina 22. Engineering degree, professional pilot. I am comfortable with maintaining engines and working with electronics and navigation. Depending on length of the voyage my wife could be available as well. She does very well at sea and would join in the watch rotation and help in the galley. I look forward to hearing what opportunities may await. Email: hkappes at hotmail dot com
Old 10-16-2011

Ryan38 is on a distinguished road
Hey.
I'm down in Guatemala. If you still need crew when you pass by message me.
I have experience and have no time limits.
Old 10-16-2011

Dowesva is on a distinguished road
I saw your post and I've been looking for almost that exact route. If you'd be interested, I'm looking to sail my way down into the Cancun area and do some land shopping. I can support myself and if it's out of your way I'd be happy to pitch in for the extra distance.

I'd also be happy to stay with you all the way down to panama. I love to sail and am really looking to spend some time on deck. I haven't been on a boat for years now, too busy working, and by now I've probably forgotten everything I learned as a kid.

I'm a 21 year old male by the way, still a kid to most I guess.
Old 10-23-2011

captcore is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to captcore
Margo

I am available any time for your voyage. I am 23 year old licensed Master Captain, with over 800 hours offshore. I am interested in your trip. I have been teaching sailing for 10 years, and am also an EMT.

Email me at captcore (at) gmail (dot) com, if oyu are interested.

Thanks
Old 10-30-2011

jarenolds is on a distinguished road
Looking to Crew

I'm interested in joining. I'm responsible and mature 25 year old, easy going and like to have fun. Have experience sailing in the Caribbean but looking to gain some more experience and skills. jared.reynolds1986@gmail.com
Old 11-01-2011

dogsailors is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Captain, I have my own boat an Ericson 30. Im looking for a buddy boat. I have just sailed to Florida from Charleston SC, and am in Hollywood just south of Fort Lauderdale. My plans for the winter are wide open, let me know if you could use some company, Best wishes Arlette