Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011

ianboud is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Crew Available for ARC 2011

Dear fellow sailors

I am Ian, a 29 years old Canadian living in Rio de Janeiro, engineer by profession but actually working as a webdesigner so work is on the road. I am actually looking to offer my service as a crew for the ARC 2011.

If I may talk a little about myself, I would describe what I do by first saying I am a dedicated traveler, yet have been in 121 countries and counting, and viewing the world through the lens of My Camera for my Online Photography Studio Emporio Studio - Landscape Photography. I have just been certified my ASA 101, 103 and 104 which lets me sail up sailboat up to 40 feet, yet I have not much experience but I am looking to get experience through sailing adventures, especially with the ARC 2011!! I am a hard worker, great cook and very serious at what I do but also loves to have a laugh!

I would love to acquire more experience at sea with other passionate travelers! I can bring a lot of help on deck, and off the boat, as I speak fluent English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and can speak some italian and swedish. I love to cook and am pretty good at it! Basically, I only goal in doing the ARc is to get experience and sailing hours, will be happy to work on board and will pay for my expenses this is not a problem! so please consider to help me give you a hand for ARC 2011 you wont regret it I promise!

Please do not hesitate to contact me and we can have a chat together to get to know each other more! I have posted my full profile at findacrew.net today which can be seen at https://www.findacrew.net/secure-ser...account=203489.

Looking forward to sail with you!

ian
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
arc 2011 , atlantic , crew available , sailing atlantic