SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Crew Wanted/Available (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/)
-   -   Crew Wanted Key West to Newport (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/812-crew-wanted-key-west-newport.html)

b_masson 02-22-2001 09:38 AM

Crew Wanted Key West to Newport

Singlehanded down to Key West last fall and will be heading north again in April. Looking for someone with a desire to sail that wants to head north. Possible Bahama stop over.

Willing to pick you up and drop you off anywhere on the East Coast or you''re welcome to complete the whole trip.

37'' sloop, in good shape.

jakoby 02-22-2001 10:48 AM

I would be interested in joining you on your sail. I have experience teaching sailing and Captn. boats in the Caribben and Chesapeake Bay. I am also a PADI divemaster. I would be intersted in stopping in the Bahamas. Let me know when you plan on departing Key West. There is a possibility that I will be working a charter in the BVI''s during this time but I won''t be certain for a few more weeks. Otherwise it would be my pleasure to join you. Thanks, Gregg

b_masson 02-26-2001 04:10 AM

jacko

Where are you now? When can you get to Key West or can I meet you somewhere else?

Looks like the Bahamas are out. I have a job waiting in Newport but I need to be there in May.

Still interested?

Email me at b_masson@netzero.net

Bert

b_masson 02-26-2001 04:10 AM

jacko

Where are you now? When can you get to Key West or can I meet you somewhere else?

Looks like the Bahamas are out. I have a job waiting in Newport but I need to be there in May.

Still interested?

Email me at b_masson@netzero.net

Bert

kimberlite 02-26-2001 09:59 AM

what is the make of your boat?
eric

joebolton 02-27-2001 08:57 PM

I am willing to assist you, please contact me at Richieb402@aol.com

billengland41 03-16-2001 08:54 AM

Still need crew? I may be able to join you. I''m a 50 yr old male, experienced sailor, responsible, fit, non-smoker, easygoing. Just got home from a 2-week east coast cruise in a 44'' LaFitte cutter. If you''ll send me your direct email address I''ll send a full resume. Thanks, Bill
billengland41@hotmail.com

jmig7 04-04-2001 10:52 AM

I like to join the crew- when are you leaving.
I am returning to my place in New Port Richey, FL in June and refreshing myself on a sailing course...Although you could say that I am above a rookie sailer, my best contribution is cooking.

Hope to hear from you, Jamie 29, male.

Brendangreeley 04-13-2001 08:33 AM

I crewed in the 1996 Annapolis-Bermuda race, and on the return delivery. Since then I have worked maintaining, crewing on, and skippering deliveries for 36-foot sloop - owner has offered to act as a reference. I taught sailing at the Annapolis Sailing School, and grew up racing 420s on the East Coast. I have cruised in Maine, the Chesapeake, the Virgin Islands, and the Baltic. Iím 26, in excellent health, and can cook offshore.

I''m available for any and all legs - can offer experience and references. Please contact me directly, either email or at 917 676 5418.

Thanks,
Brendan Greeley