Beaufort, NC to Tortola, BVI via Culebra, PR - January 6/7/8 - Page 5 - SailNet Community
 37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 85 Old 12-22-2011
Dragon Mod

Dock
Quote:
Originally Posted by speciald View Post
Did anyone else note that after four pages of posts that no one has yet volunteered to take this trip?
By now, who would dare volunteer publicly?

Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRBS
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 85 Old 12-22-2011
Somewhat Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanc View Post
If you are one, seawingknot is other, EPIRB-rescue-kid next - oh my.

I would be more than entertained, as I am now.

As soon as you "seasoned" sailors saw my post - YOU FAILED TO READ IT and ADDRESS IT, instead you chose to somehow discredit it and attack it.

You are for sure GOOD sailors and GOOD people.
Friend, I wouldn't sail with you on a bet. Although it would be fun to sail against you.

s/v Rhythm
Catalina 387 #29
Rock Hall, MD
post #43 of 85 Old 12-22-2011 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmhead View Post
Friend, I wouldn't sail with you on a bet. Although it would be fun to sail against you.
And how would you manage to keep up ?
post #44 of 85 Old 12-22-2011 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFerron View Post
By now, who would dare volunteer publicly?
So far it attracted one drunk redneck in need of shower and uniform, one lawyer in need of epirb to play with and a cohort of supporting them offshore, ukhm, cheasapeake lions.

As far I counted one post related to the topic.
post #45 of 85 Old 12-22-2011

if i have discourged even one unsuspecting soul from sailing with this cheap imbecile then i can feel quite happy
jameswilson29 likes this.
post #46 of 85 Old 12-22-2011

if i have discouraged even one unsuspecting soul from sailing with this imbicile i'm sure it has prevented someone from lots of grief
post #47 of 85 Old 12-23-2011
Somewhat Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanc View Post
And how would you manage to keep up ?
Sir, you flatter yourself.

s/v Rhythm
Catalina 387 #29
Rock Hall, MD
post #48 of 85 Old 12-23-2011

Blanc, I think what Sawingknots is saying, although rather harshly, is - an experienced crew that you wish for and need (your life may depend on them) are usually paid in some way. In return for their service, what are you offering an experienced crew? A long, wet, cold ride? That ain't going to get it. I have done that trip in the past and this time of year you will go thru at least one blow if not a storm.
post #49 of 85 Old 12-23-2011 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by b40Ibis View Post
Blanc, I think what Sawingknots is saying, although rather harshly, is - an experienced crew that you wish for and need (your life may depend on them) are usually paid in some way. In return for their service, what are you offering an experienced crew? A long, wet, cold ride? That ain't going to get it. I have done that trip in the past and this time of year you will go thru at least one blow if not a storm.
I bet you are right, I will hit some easterly 30ies, but the redneck not only seems to be rude and dumb, he simply does not read the post. If anyone feels he/she would fit in this ride, such person should answer the call.

The drunk for sure is not fit, so why would he answer ? He wants to be fed, sleep, drink, get paid, get tickets, get "incidentials" monies. Maybe I should buy him HPX suit so he is not cold ?

I do not offer that and it is clearly stated here. He apparently made it his habit to troll here, because he has plenty of time - nobody wants to give him any ride.

Maybe he discouraged somebody to join this trip, but for sure he discouraged everyone to take him on deck on any other.

I would never let twerp like that set foot on my deck.
post #50 of 85 Old 12-23-2011

i nether need nor in no way desire to have any part of you. your boat or any scheme that you have ongoing,i was merely exposing you for what you are,a cheap unstable lunatic,i have my own boat that i usualy singlehand but should i require someone to assist on some trip i would consider it a favor on their part and not try to sell it as me doing a great thing for them,if you need help pay for it! your deck indeed lmao

Tags
bvi , crew , culebra , passage , tortola

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.